translate

Monday 8 February 2016

NIGHT DIARY


It’s getting late it’s been a long day and I can’t go to bed as boy wonder is out and guess where his house keys are? At the garage. He will pick his car up tomorrow and let’s hope no one at the garage has made a copy of our key? Honestly.

 

He came in from work late ate his dinner watched TV with us and whoosh. Out he went at ten tonight. Where? Your guess is as good as mine. Who with? You know more than me….

 

Oh, let’s not forget the best one, what colour or registration is his hire car? Em. Pass.

 

Well, today, my new joiner came at quarter past nine and left at quarter to six… he’s coming back tomorrow. He made a shoe cupboard in the hall as it’s not a big area and Teen has size ten shoes and work boots his boots are enormous and he has three pairs. Why three? Don’t ask.

 

With Hubs and my shoes too on the lovely rack we already had, it just was so messy as teen never put his shoes on it they were on the floor for us to trip over and his work boots needed industrial strength to support the weight of them.

 

Now we have a lovely cupboard and it has doors so close the mess and don’t trip over anything. Love it. Teen has been told that if ever we find a pair of his shoes outside of the cupboard, they will be chucked outside.  Designer shoes I don’t care. It’s easy. He has a huge shelf all to himself.

 

Oh you should see his social diary? My word. He is really living it up. And fair enough. He works really hard and long hours. I just wish he would do a bit more around the house. I mean, his room again is a tip. Also he brought his work bag in the house. It’s now on the kitchen floor full of his lunch dishes. They won’t get washed. They may get took out so there is more room for tomorrow’s lunch and they will be chucked in the sink.

 

Kids….. I adore him though just wish he wasn’t so selfish at home. He is so loving though and as I said a good worker. Some of my friends are struggling to get their kids to work and other friends their kids are saying that they are going to University so they don’t need to look for a job for three years…. Also they take take take from their parents; Teen pays his way for all he needs. Clothes car etc.

 

But he does my skull in.

 

OK going to put the kettle on now and go for a shower then bed. If he rings the door bell, he will have to wait. It’s a pain as I will have to come all the way down stairs again. It’s not fair as Hub has to be up at six in the morning. And Teen half five. So its almost midnight now. Goodnight and I hope I will wake up in a calmer mood tomorrow.

 

No comments: