translate

Wednesday 3 February 2016

DIARY AND CHINESE PROVERBS


Good afternoon Bloggets. Yesterday we had over three hundred views and one hundred and ninety six were from America. A lot of shares for the RP awareness blog I wrote so thank you for that.

 

Today most of the time I have been writing for the big office doing some press releases and speaking with a journalist. Trying to attach pictures to emails. I really struggle with that, but hopefully they have gone and been received.

 

Teen off for another haircut, really, this is getting crazy every two weeks? He has such beautiful hair and he is killing it. Why cut off such beauty? And why every fortnight.

 

Tomorrow is a big day for him. His MOT. Oh gosh. After that we will see if he is keeping the car or getting rid of. I hope the latter but not sure how he will afford it with the summer he has planned. He really is catching up with the three years he lost with the ex-witch.

 

Hub been to Peterborough today and guess what? Little fella didn’t do a doggy doodle on the station. Not on the way anyway, let’s see what happens when he comes back?

 

It’s been a stunning day today so sunny. Gosh the storms of late have really been like a monster.

 

I have to laugh no disrespect to my dear American Bloggets but your elections for Presidency? Oh my life? Hahahhehehehehe I couldn’t believe that yesterday’s decision was decided on a flip of a coin? The whole procedure is a total comedy show. It’s rather scary. I mean, our Prime Minister past present and future are a joke, but getting there looks rather serious and quite professional.

 

Next blog I write I hope to write about bungalows. Yes, you read correctly. I will tell you more when I talk to you next time. Now I am running so far behind time it’s catching up with me. Boys will be home for dinner soon and I haven’t even thought about it… My brother in law is coming to say goodbye tomorrow and that will be a sad time I will have to paint on a smile and be brave, again more on that tomorrow.

 

Until then, some final words.

Chinese proverbs I love and here are a few.

No wind no waves.

 

When the cat is gone the mice come out to stretch.

 

I love this one, hehehe many a good face is under a ragged hat.

 

You want no one to know it, and then don’t do it.

 

Great advice. Xxx Later gators.

No comments: