translate

Friday 26 February 2016

DIARY OF FI'S FUN FRIDAY


So it’s Friday let’s have some fun?

Some jokes to turn your frown upside down.

Did you hear about the man who wrote?

I’m trying to get into classical music, but I can’t find any original recordings. All the music is performed by cover bands.

 

Important note from a car manual

Backing into a tree significantly reduces your trunk space.

 

“Make criminals pay. Study to be a solicitor.”

 

Why is the math book so sad?

Because it’s got too many problems.

 

“Hub told me not to write that one down…. I asked why? He replied. Because I will embarrass myself too much. Haha. When has that ever stopped me?”

 

Just some quick questions for my clever Bloggets. How can they call it alcoholics anonymous, when the first thing they do is stand up and give their name? And, what do you call a woman who always knows where her Husband is?

Come on come on, you know this answer?

Do you? Think about it now?

OK here is the answer.

 

A widow.

 

OK they were rubbish, but may be a little crease in your face? Just a little tiny turned up bit at the edges?

No?

Oh.

 

Watched a great criminal drama tonight with my boys and girl.  And did wonder, why is our bird so quiet during the day until one person speaks, even if my blooming lap top talks he strikes a pose and starts to sing. But at night time? No. He is quiet though he is still awake teen says. Sometimes he sleeps with his little head under his wing, and, on one leg. How does he not fall? I read somewhere that they bend their little legs without using too many if any muscles. Not sure why they don’t lie down? I guess its instinct so in the wild they can fly away at speed. I also read that half of their brain stays awake at all times. I still don’t know why they hide behind their wing though. But at nights we watch TV and he is awake but doesn’t make a sound. All those lovely voices going on too? If you think about it as well, bird’s canaries, are on their feet 24/7. So sometimes they can be seen washing their plates of meat. (Feet) This helps with the discomfort they must feel? Shop assistances should think about the poor birds when they are saying what a tough day they have had not being able to sit down? Next time you see a shop assistant licking their feet, you will understand more? Hahaha.

 

OK, end of silliness my eyes are so tired they have hurt a lot today so I’m going to go to bed and finish this blog tomorrow, so read on

Good morning Bloggets. Gosh so exciting. It doesn’t take much but today the adrenalin has been rushing and flowing everywhere as I had to get a story to the press but couldn’t get a hold of the information I needed and the story had to be in this morning to be published. Texts, calls and emails later, I got the information and wrote it all out and pushed the send button. Hoping that I wasn’t too late.  Great, received an email back saying the story had been accepted I’m buzzing as know that it will help someone. So a second part of a good start. The first part, I weighed myself. Seven painful nights in a good sleep and woken by the pain in my stomach for food. Oh I’m not kidding it’s been torture.  The worst being during this night. I felt burning inside of my stomach and as if it were being cut open. I could have got up and made toast. I was so close. Then I remembered that somewhere it was written that chewing gum was an appetiser suppressant. Yes, I tried that. Never ever thinking it would work. Gosh, it halved the pain. What is all that about? The Psychologist in me says I’m chewing so telling the brain I’m eating. If that is the case I may have solved a very painful problem. What I don’t get is how come Hub doesn’t feel the same pain as he too has stopped eating supper. Teen feels ill if he doesn’t eat for more than a few hours. So he’s like his mum. Anyway got up weighed and lost after seven nights 2lbs. It’s pathetic. But I guess I have to tell myself two down better than up. Knowing me, I will put on 9 lbs next weigh in, I’m thinking about not weighing myself for a few weeks. Because I’m good at throwing the towel in. This is an expression meaning quit. If I gain, I will say what is the point but the fact is, I do feel more awake.

 

OK. Will go now as it’s late in the morning about eleven and I have not had breakfast. I needed to get this story sorted also had another urgent request for a poem to be written so that had to be done and emailed thankfully not posted. I need to remember to get some stamps. You have a lovely weekend I know tomorrow is planned to be different for us, now if we stick to the plan? Later gators. X

No comments: