translate

Sunday 21 February 2016

DIARY OF LIFE


Guyana has joined the blog page today, let’s see if they return and become an official Blogget? Welcome whoever you are it’s lovely to see you here today. Just got in from a wild windy walk I hate the weather ist’s boring me now. OK we have not had a harsh winter this year but it’s been so varied. Not typical. Personally we are lucky here as we haven’t had floods but not far away from us have. Today is so mild until that wind cuts in and it’s so sunny with strange temperatures for this time of year. There is a threat of rain too, so to summarise sun, wind, rain, heat and chill

 

I’m writing to you and my lovely Husband is preparing me dinner tonight… the meat eaters in the house will have yesterday’s mince dinner. There is lots of mince left and after serving up the dinner yesterday for that lot, there was lots of mash potato left too, so shepherd’s pie for them.

 

Its silly hour and teen is still in bed. Not totally sure of the time, but about half past mid-day.  

 

Tomorrow our life returns to some kind of normality and when our youngest checks in, we can tick that one off the stress list and jog on. Move onto the next stress list. Haha.

 

I’m in the big office tomorrow I have a talk to give in the morning and a meeting in the afternoon and in between volunteering for our lovely team. So an early start I hope when our alarm goes off at half six, I have had at least three hours’ sleep? Then not back till almost six in the evening. Teen’s off work, I prefer it when he is at work when I’m out of the house. Then I know there is no electric heater going to be left on or bathroom fan, or keys left in the front door on the outside, whilst he goes out for the day?

 

At least the nights are not so dark so early now, so we will be home before it’s totally black so if the house is left without lights, it should be OK. He will love having the house to himself. He will be able to make as much mess without me fussing and walk all over our carpets without removing his shoes… Little monkey… Not so little at six feet two and still growing also in a couple of weeks, it’s his birthday. Nineteen. Gosh, last year of being a teen, what will he be known as next year? Well, after this summer he has planned, goodness knows.

 

Okay, washing in, wet stuff in dryer floors cleaned and I have also been on the treadmill, day three of not eating before  bed last night too. Great. Three days? Never…. Let’s hope I can do the same tonight.

 

Not long before my lovely friend come to stay, can’t wait, and then off to see our besties oh that is my favourite time. We love to spend time with them.

 

Dare I enter our kitchen? Haha, I was barred from there as today I’m like calamity Jane. I have dropped everything. Later gators.  

No comments: