translate

Wednesday 17 February 2016

CHALLENGES DO YOU KNOW ME?


It’s rather funny, I love proverbs sayings and quotations some I agree with others I don’t. See what you think I will say about these ones? I will tell you at the end. See if you are right, how much do you know you’re Fifi?

“Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.” I guess what this proverb is saying is, if you have an enemy, pretend to be friends with them and then you will know what they are planning.

 

“There’s no place like home.” Do I agree?

 

“You can’t make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.” This means when you try to do something great, you will probably make a few people angry. Don’t worry, just focus on the good results.

 

“Cleanliness is next to Godliness.” Be clean God likes that.

 

Answers

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, well, I’m not sure…. I think this is being two faced. There is one person in my life right now that I can’t stand and it’s only down to Hub that I am keeping my rose bud shut. Smile.

 

There’s no place like home. Really? What do you think I would say to that?

Well, I would agree.

 

You can’t make a good omelette without breaking a few eggs. Hmm. Hurting people to get what you want isn’t my way.

 

Cleanliness is next to Godliness. Well, that would mean God doesn’t like the homeless who can’t always get to a bath/shower? Nope, God wouldn’t be that selfish…. Or does that mean god is the highest and cleanliness comes next? Hmm. On the shelf with that one, I guess that is open for discussion.

One thing my brother in law said to me before he left for Australia. All good things must come to an end…. That is a sad proverb. I have always believed in that too and that is a shame as now in my life when I see, Hypothetically I’m speaking,  of course, I can’t enjoy it as I should, as I await for it to come to an ending. It’s an awful way of living. It’s been my entire life. I’m so happy I love life for an hour, even a day then bang. Crash. Gone. As I have written about before, it’s as if I have been taken to a high tower, then dropped. I don’t ever just climb a step or a few stairs; I go right up there to fall further. So bro in law, you said it honey and it hit me hard as I totally believe that. And my brother in law is doing great, he went to Australia a week and a bit ago and already he has a job. He is planning his life out there. Teen said on his pictures he looks happy. I’m pleased for him but at the same time, wish he would come home and be happy here. Smile.

 

And finally, challenges. What can I write about that?

If you look into someone else’s life then compared their lives with yours, then surely you would find that there are those whose troubles make yours look like minor inconveniences? I oftern believe that some challenges in life make you a stronger person. Our children have had blind parents. Our kids can handle so many things that my sighted friends children can’t. Spending time with my sighted friends has taught me so much. There are times when I feel for our kids as from tiny they have had to do things like filling in forms for school, read some letters for example from school or the Doctors. Parents look for their children at the school gates; we have to wait for our kids to find us. We feel guilty about that, but again, my Son for example is a boss of twenty people much older than himself and he is dealing with it so well.

 

 There are faults of course our kids mentally suffer as they feel hard done by at times I’m sure, but if I could tell them and your children if you are also with sight problems, as a child, life is tougher but as a young adult and older, you are so full of wisdom and far ahead of others in life skills.

 

It is okay to be scared or uncertain, however beyond those barriers walls, whatever blockage is in your way ultimately lays your dreams, just know you are stronger and can knock down those bricks and posts of life.  Once the pathway is clear, your dreams can be achieved. By cultivating gratitude, you eventually expand your internal sense of all possibilities regardless of obstacles and challenges.

 

So I guess what I’m saying is, when we are faced with life challenges, when our morale is low, rather than give up, look for solutions. And I know for sure that isn’t always possible. As when we keep getting beaten up kicked to the ground, we can’t get back up, we are exhausted, it is then when we must say, we have two choices. One stay there lay still and procrastinate or pull you up and walk forward again, hypothetically. Push that heavy cart forward a tiny bit each day and eventually you will get there and on those rare days when you do feel OK, strong, run, and days when you are low, have no energy, you can look at what you did the day or week before and know one day you will be able to do that again. Who suffers by you locking yourself away or giving up? Only you. Who will help you to move on in life? Only you. My words can’t make you do anything; all I can do is talk about my life and those whose lives I have observed. If my words hit home, then the part of your brain that needs to soak in the information like a sponge, I hope I have done my job and helped you, you as you, are the one in charge in the end, no one else.

 

Two words that are very weird to me is mental health. The health of your mind. Who really knows what is best for our minds as knowing what is the best thing won’t actually help those in need unless that person is willing to be helped.

 

OK I’m sure this blog is full of mistakes but it’s been a long day and its half past midnight. I don’t have the ability to read this over as my brain, is switching off now. Forgive my poor English or if there are spelling errors but I wanted to write before I try to have some shut eye. This is a subject I have been asked to write about many times I just hope I have covered everything for you.

 

No comments: