translate

Saturday 13 February 2016

THE CHANGE


OK this week is going to be a change. I mean it. Something huge has to happen. I’m up for fighting and not in the physical way though I feel right now if anyone gets on my nerves, they will get it full barrel. Gosh I love this feeling, it’s so rare. I want to feel like this every day. I’m totally buzzing. What was in my drink last night? This is why my last blog was written in such a manner. Such poor English almost as if catalogued. Because last night when my Hub and our boy were out for a meal, I had a cocktail. Oh boy, Teen said he was praying I didn’t start. Haha haha. “Didn’t start?” Whatever could he mean? I asked him. He said start to giggle. Well, I mean what a crime that would be, right?

 

Teen and Hub off to the electric shop. Gosh, could be scary. Teen has slept all day. He went out last night and didn’t get back till seven this morning. He said it was weird. He was walking home from town and they were putting the market stalls out. Gosh, yep, weird. Then he sleeps all day. It’s five in the afternoon and he has just got up apart from earlier this afternoon when he rose for brunch. He had a good night though, but it effects the next day for him.

 

My cocktail. What a let-down, it was like eating an ice lolly it was full of ice. I couldn’t even get my drink up my straw I swear though; it did wonders for my facial exercise. Who needs Botox?

 

I heard from my brother in law from Australia. He can’t eat, it’s too hot. I think me needs some heat…….

 

Okay, my English students don’t take notes from that last sentence.

 

The boys are back so I shall go to have our dinner Hub made Teens and he and I are having some homemade soup. A lovely time or debate let’s see what will occur at the dinner table, whatever it will be I enjoy the fact we eat and talk as a family. Later gators. Xx

  

No comments: