translate

Friday 19 February 2016

IPHONE GIGGLE


 Put down my work computer hung up my nurse’s uniform and said goodbye to my psychologists brain smile then put on my maids outfit and cleaned our neglected house. Have not had time to dust this week so there is a lot to do around the house as tomorrow we are expected to be sorting things out once and for all. Some things just have to be stopped.

 

My love and I are starting a weight loss program. God help me.  I am starving at night so after my evening meal I’m going to try to not eat a thing. Oh last night was the first time I have managed to do that. I went to bed so proud. I never ever in a billion years thought I would be able to do this. I think it was because I had a very late meal at about seven in the evening. Normally we eat just after half five. I had a meal that normally I wouldn’t be able to eat without bread. I did it. What on earth went on with me yesterday? That sounds pathetic to most people but for me to achieve that was a miracle. Day two will I do it?

 

Teen off today he deserves it. He has been in charge of his work place for a week now and I’m pleased to say that he has a good day planned. Hub has downloaded some classic films from his Apple TV. I love them so I hope we may get time to watch them this week at some point.

 

Ps, oh heck, Hub has just told me. When they say classic, they mean, 40’s and 50’s. Some 60’s. Well I can do sixties I would be pushing it for fifties but I think forties I would be pulling out my hair….

 

Oh must tell you this. Hub has down loaded something on his IPhone that detects colours. It’s called something like IOpally I’m sure that is spelled wrongly but we did laugh as it read out his facial colour and hair. Oh gosh, wait for this? His face is stone. And his hair? Hahahhaehehehhahahahaheheheheheheheeh Oh hehehahahehehhehe gosh, hang on. His hair is….

Cement!!!!!

 

 The app uses a lot of battery but I must say as far as colours go, apart from colours other than humany things, it’s great. Oh but the best thing of all Hub held the phone with another app which is called something like IPoorley again or something like that, he faced the camera towards the dog I have to say it was Waggatail, and guess what it read she was? Go on take a guess? We waited for it to read dog.  The words came out.

Trash?

Hey, my dog? Hahahhaha Trash? Really? Well as Hub laughed as it was my Wagga, he held it to his lovely little fella and he waited to hear dog or golden lab and the answer came back

“I have no idea. Hahheheheh.

 

The best answer we got from it last night as we lay in bed, he was threatening me he was going to ask his phone what I was in bed. I  told him what I would do if he dared to do that and he by mistake turned it to himself and his bare chest the words came from the phone.

“Grass.

Hehehe oh I needed that laugh after this week.  Gosh, find us a cure for our eyes please? Though a hairy chest as grass and my dog as trash, there is a poem in there somewhere? Smile. Have a great weekend. Hugs

No comments: