translate

Tuesday 23 February 2016

DIARY OF THE BLOGGET WORLD


Good afternoon Bloggets. I’m sitting down at last. I had some work to do for the big office but I can do that tomorrow I thought if I don’t get stuck into some housework I will lose myself into my lap top and never come away from it. So checking into my Bloggets to see how you all are and notice that we have our Blogget family today from America, top of the blog views again for the seventh day in a row, it’s normally UK but as we have had some nice weather I’m thinking my UK family are out and about? Smile. Seriously the sun is bursting through our window the wood floor is nice and warm so that is a welcome as I have just come in from doing the fantastic job of the doggy doodle dance. Yep, cleaning the dog run. Lovely. Whilst my darling Son is getting some much needed sunshine on the beach today I am in a little bit of shock as he has gone out before its dark?  Hub, well, he had to take a train journey today and what should have been an hour and a quarter, took two and a half hours as sadly there was a fatality on the line.  I so feel for the driver of the train and anyone who sees such a dreadful scene. Of course I feel too for the family who are left, and friends. Even acquaintances.

 

 I have told you before about a Policeman who was shot in the face and lost his sight in both eyes he lost his family and friends too. I met with him at a charity function Hub and I attended he and Hub were the guests I just tagged along as the Mrs. Smile. This man was obviously in distress and was crying out for help. On that night it wasn’t the right environment to do something and I will forever regret that decision. Hub and I felt his grief to lose one, loved one, is bad enough but he lost his wife, two daughter’s friends and his life. He obviously couldn’t go back to his job and after weeks of me wondering how I could reach out to this man, he had already decided enough was enough and hanged himself.

 

He ended up living on his own I so wish I had spoken more with him that night. Exchanged phone numbers? So, he was newly blinded, in shock didn’t know how to prepare himself when it came to life as a blind person, so obviously didn’t have a recording device or knew how to read Braille also wouldn’t have known about talking mobile phones, even to tell the time would have been a struggle though thankfully, I hope the local blind society would have stepped in with a watch.  Not Braille but one that spoke.

 

I felt sad for that man as he could have had some kind of life. To end your life alone must be the worst thing. I don’t mean alone as in when you finish things, but alone as in the hours leading up to what you want to do but at least he did it in his own home, when someone is walking the dog, it’s not a nice find. I just don’t know why people do that to others but Hub says it’s because when you get to that stage, you don’t care about anyone. Such a shame.

 

I know if not for my Son, I would have ended my life seventeen years ago. There is no way I would ever leave him. It was an awful time. I hurt to breathe back then. If you can imagine your worst nightmare, quadrupole that but you are awake so there is no escape. That is how I felt. Fast forward ten years ten painful years and I was reunited with my first love and life now we deal with its very difficult but we love each other so much  and with him I have had some wonderful moments, hours, days, weeks even months. Our wedding day was the best day of my life. Hub also says he doesn’t have a better memory. Our Son was really happy too as for our girls, I can’t imagine what it must have been like for them, and I was the evil person taking their Dad away from their family home. I just hope one day they understand that their Dad has to be happy, it’s not fare expecting him to be otherwise and when they are fully grown up with their own partners and children, then we will all be one big happy family if their Dad had stayed, he would have been in a deep depression by now and goodness knows where that would have led to?

 

  I just hope whoever our three kids marry or live with in the future, they choose well and they will all be stayers but stayers for the right reasons. As for our ex’s, well, mine I hope will be happy, he is too active not to be, as for our girls Mum, I hope she will be and find peace  in her heart and a partner who will love her.

 

That is an ideal world, and a world we just don’t have total control over. If we can keep moving forward and avoid the obstacles, then perhaps we will be guided in the right direction.

 

I always say, you never know wat is around the corner, you just have to get yourself to a corner to find out!

 

Other countries who have popped int today are France, hey there again, just to let you know, the South of France is the most wonderful place I have been to for a peaceful holiday. For the most delicious bread, garlic and wine, people were so friendly too.  Mexico you are back, great, I have two wonderful friends there who have been like our family. We call them our Yam and DD, as they used to live in America, where our holiday there with them was by far the most comfortable and happy holiday of our lives, when they lived there they emailed us and signed their emails as YAM, Your American mum and DD, the gents name and the other D for Dad. As they really have been like our adopted parents. When we were in need they were there for us and I will never forget that.

 

Romania, great to see your country again, I wonder if you are one of my old Bloggets from there or new? Portugal,  regulars glad to fine you here again. Germany, well, my dear German Bloggets. Part of my Blogget family in deed. It was Germany where hub and I spent the last week of our childhood together. We had the sad goodbye after our week in Germany with the school choir and it was a long goodbye for sure a huge twenty eight years of both of us wondering about each other. Until we got back together.     Canada. Hub used to visit there a lot and he always brought us back the most delicious treats. Seven views from Canada today, I know of three of you, but the other four? South Africa, again I know of one person who I receive lovely emails from just a note my dear  I will write to you in answer to your email tomorrow. Again, in Hubs travels, he went at least twice a year to SA he loved it and always wanted me to travel with him to see the ephalumps, or is that elephants. Smile. And in the top ten of my Blogget viewers today is Australia. Where my Brother in law is living now, and doing really well. He has a job, a car looking for somewhere to live and by what he has on facebook, my Teen gives me an update now and then of his pictures so looks like he is having a lovely time…. (Note to Bro in law) Enjoy your holiday big guy and come home soon…..  hahaha. At this point, I should say I’m joking…. I’m not…. I miss him. But I am pleased he is happy.

 

OK, a chat with our little girl tonight looking forward to that to make sure she is all fine. And now I must prepare myself for a visitor. Gosh, that sounds wrong…. It’s business, I promise…. Oh, no, that’s worse? I will say I’m off now and will be back later. With love as always. Remember that corner?

No comments: