translate

Wednesday 3 February 2016

NOTE

Note to ones self. Maker, can we have our children up until they are fifteen then allow them overnight to be 22?


It’s during the night I’m up waiting for my son to return. Really, I’m feeling sick right now. He has to be up in five hours for work. Hub has to be up in six and a half hours. He knows he has to be back for midnight during the week. It’s bad enough having no sleep during the weekends but at week nights too? He isn’t the safest driver in the world by far. To be honest I’m not thinking he’s out of the woods yet with RP. I hate to say that but the fact is, he is having a lot of near misses and too many nears.


 


So he’s not answering his phone, he is due to start work in a few hours so he will be tired for driving the hour it takes to get there, in the dark and his lights are not working correctly. Honestly, I swear he is driving me insane.


 


OK rant over I hope to wake up to a smiley Fi in the mirror. Not that I will see her. Smile. Oh, by the way, you should hear the latest Teen is thinking about? Oh boy…. Just when I think I no longer can be shocked. Hahaha. And by the way from the earlier blog, The Little Fella didn’t do a doggy doodle in the station. Xx

No comments: