translate

Thursday 1 November 2012

FI'S FRIDAY DIARY


Well I am a happy bunny this morning. I had my personal councillor my American mum on the phone, and I know my Hub is ok, his kindle by the way, was left at his hotel? I had a nice night with my friends from church and we tweaked the Nativity. We had some port and I have just finished talking to my beautiful friend on FB, and I am soooooo tipsy? I have only had half a glass? “What do you mean, the glass was a pint? Hahahahaha.

I am sitting here and the rain is falling against my window pain. It sounds so lovely and I thank God that we have such a small amount of rain, compared to the poor U.S. It’s crazy, parts of the world are dying with no water and we all have too much?

There is nothing quite as romantic as rain in small doses? I have my lamp on and an orange candle, with spices. It smells lovely.

I don’t know what I would have done without my friend on FB this past week?  I have also read on Facebook, that my dear little friend from school has her Son getting married on Saturday. Gosh, we were little girls, running and doing activities in Brownies just a few years ago? Well that is what it seems like?

Now she has a grown up Son about to marry, she is even a Granma? I must say at this point, she was leaving school, as I was starting? Hahahahahaha. I am only thirty one really?

My dogs are lying next to me, yawning. I don’t know how they dare, that is all they do is sleep?

Teen off to his fancy dress later on today. God help me?

Oh he will look so funny? He is going as a Mexican. He has a big sombrero and a poncho and a huge cigar that has smoke coming from it, oh, and a moustache. He asked me today, should he wear his hoodie under it? I said, well, that will look lovely with the hood sticking out of the poncho?

The party is in the back garden of the girl’s house? What if it’s raining? Ok, I’m old. Well, thirty one?

When my Hub is in Thailand, I will write a children’s book. My American Mum, who is lovingly called Yam, wants me to do this, so for her I will.

Well, nothing from the horrid x so far, but the year is still young, but my Teen has not heard anything from him in a week either, so my dear friend, who was doing a ritual for him to fall down a large hole, may have worked? I did not say that? Sorry.

Well, my teen went to post a parcel abroad today we do not have a post office, just a shop that posts things at the back. Teen’s words.

I asked teen to ask how long it would take to post the tiny parcel. He said he would not, as he would not understand the answer?

 On his return, I asked him if he got the receipt. He said yes, he thinks that is what the man in the shop said?

I have never been to this shop? I am not sure how they order anything for the place?

 Laters blog my brave bloggets? What will it be about?

Let me think?

I feel like I have not wrote you one of my  essays for a while, but it is Friday, and Friday should be fun day, so I will sleep on it and let you know?

With love. FiXXXXXX

No comments: