translate

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Hello Indonesia

Good evening, friends, Indonesia, are the latest to join our blogget family. Welcome, pull up a chair and chill with us? Hope you enjoy our stories?  how are you all doing? Hub arrived safely home from Thailand, shattered by his travel and already telling me of his plans for next year! Within two weeks, back end of January and first week in February of 2013, he has Thailand again, for three days, then he goes to Japan for four days, then onto America, then Canada. All in two weeks. He is in many more countries too at least nine before June.

I  ran him a bath and washed his  short sleeved shirts! as nowhere hot for a long time and nowhere abroad till next year thank God!

I  am hoping to get my outside Christmas lights up this week? Then may be on Monday, my Christmas tree in side. I would love a real one for the conservatory? November, December and the first week in January, are hard for me as have anniversaries  close to my heart, but I try to pull myself out of what would be a heavy depression, for the sake  of Hub and Teen. Also, my loved ones would not want me to be this sad, I keep my  feelings to myself, oh, and my blogs, hahahahaha. So okay, the world?

This year I have a new house, a new group of friends as well as my old ones. I know it will be a nice an yet quiet Christmas. I just would love it, if I could have all my friends under one roof for the festive day? Wow, that would be fun?

My friends are so different in so many ways, but they have one thing in common, and that is they are all good people. I got rid of the rubbish and now I am left with quality. My Sister friend in Russia, is like my big sister, my American mum is what it says on the tin, as well as been so much fun and my bf, best friend is what again it reads. Someone I can laugh with, cry with, talk in confidence and be at one with. Like a soul mate.

I have my church friends and some young friends, like who I went to school with and friends who are old now, so have the wisdom of years to chat about.  But for me what else is so lovely, is I have all of you now.

Hub has been asked to do the music for church for the nativity play and he  is panicking as he fears he won’t have time to rehearse, so I am trying to encourage him that he can do it, as he is so  talented, but really doesn’t know it!
Will go for now but will write a story about skiing with the KGB tomorrow and more. Take care!

No comments: