translate

Friday 16 November 2012

AN EMAIL FROM MY HUSBANDS COLLEAGUE

My Friends you know how I feel about animals? If you need to give a gift this Christmas, please could you help?
Hi all,

Much as I am shy of doing this, usually, I am writing to ask if you
would consider kindly sponsoring me for the slog I shall put myself
through next April in the Brighton marathon (and the months of
preparatory slog preceding it!)

I am running for a charity that protects and replants the Sumatran
rainforest and thereby seeks to protect the critically endangered
Sumatran orangutan and it's rainforest home. Over 80% of this unique
rainforest has been lost in recent years, and it's the only one in the
world in which you can find rhinos, elephants, tigers and orangutans all
living together.

Please find the link below, and please remember that no donation is too
big (er, sorry, small!)

Thanks and have a lovely weekend.

Dan

https://www.justgiving.com/Dan-Pescod

No comments: