translate

Tuesday 13 November 2012

TUESDAYS DIARY


Good day to you my Bloggets,
Before I write my boring diary for today, I would like to share with you the latest stats on our blogs?
United Kingdom
2238
United States
908
Russia
127
Lithuania
42
Germany
24
Netherlands
21
Sweden
13
Greece
8
France
7
New Zealand
7
China
6
and three other countries in total
16
Bless you all and I hope I will be back to writing my stories for you by tomorrow?

As I stepped out into my back garden to let the dogs offer what they had to the earth, I was taken back, in what a warm day it was? Not really sunny, just very warm? I’m talking summer heat! It actually stunned me. I stood and listened to all the wind chimes in my garden, gently blowing in the breaze, but felt no wind, and my little birds on a log sang to me as I passed by, not because they are a friendly tame bunch of birds, but because they are made from resin and have a sensor on them.

They let me know when I am coming to the edge of my garden. I got the micky took out of me when I placed them there, as you do, but I didn’t care as they stop me from going places I don’t want to go! I have a duck that quacks too, he is great fun? I’m the only one who thinks so, but as I am the one in my garden the most, tough! Ha-ha.

I came into my sitting room and the smell of the room is so lovely, God knows what is going on with my senses today?

Just done online grocery shopping. Not impressed, as I had a voucher for £20 off a shop and when I have just looked, it ran out last week. Still going to phone up about it though.

Well my friends, I hope I find you all well? I have school meeting tomorrow night, to find out how the teen is doing?

Take care. X

No comments: