translate

Friday 16 November 2012

A FRIDAY CHAT TO YOU ALL


Happy Friday to you my Bloggets, I hope I find you well? Only three more sleeps till my chocolate eyes comes home. I could tell in his voice this morning, night time for him, he is getting really excited about coming home. Though I feel in my heart, though he had loads to do over there, what with greeting the Thai Princess haha, so many conferences and meetings, I am sure it is one of the most free time he has had in a very long time, as normally he travels on his own and the stress is simply awful, and every time there is a break, he is in his room, where as this time, he has been with his colleagues and one of  them is  his friend and they have been out of the hotel visiting the wonders of Thailand, hahaha, well, not quite, but  the city at least, he said the shops, are just like the U.K. He has not found a quaint shopping centre selling Thai items sadly. I was hoping for some unique souvenir? I know the teen was too, he will have to put up with a coin as he collects them. Our borrowed Dad in America, gave him some years ago, a load of money from the old days and our teen is in his element, when he looks through it, funny really, as it never changes, still the same coins, an yet he still gets pleasure out of looking at it and I know it is what it represented. Handing down something that belonged to a family to him. It was an honour.

Families are so important to my Son and it is so sad he doesn’t really have one. We have a mad Aunt who has always been so much fun; she is coming to our house in a couple of weeks. It will be the first time she has seen the house since we moved in and she is terrified about coming as she has to travel by train, and bless her she has lived a shallow life, but I  am hoping  once she has done it, she will be fine to do it again?

I have my dear brother in law too, who we think is fab, again we hardly see him, though keep in contact. So my Son has no past with me being adopted and my adopted parents dying when he was one. So anything that tells a story about families, is so good. My Hub sent my Teen a lovely email the other day, which brought a tear to Teens eye, just the one, hahaha, he won’t tell me what it said, I don’t really care, as long as it made my Son happy.

Next weekend my great friend Julie is coming to stay and I can’t wait to see her. She is the most wonderful person and we are really close. We are going to hit the Christmas shops. Oo, I love shopping, sadly, she doesn’t so I will be quick in and out, I love to browse, going into a huge shop is full of noise and interesting smells, music and knocking into things, what a wonder it would be to be able to see what they had to offer?

A million things are on the shelves and we may by luck, manage to touch one thing that we will learn is not a item out of a basket that someone is about to lovingly buy for their friend, and we will  pick it up, feel the shape of it and play the guessing game to see what it is? It could be something that we would not give  house room or give for house room, but it could be something that will do, and that is it, will do. Very rare we are able to find something that is perfect, unless we shop on line and again without a description or a feel for the product, it is a game of luck. Heart in mouth, until it comes through the door. My friend will take us shopping and she wants to know what we want, but I don’t know? Do you shop like that? If I could see, I would look and see what takes my fancy? When you have children you shop by what you want, as you know what your children play with, or talk about, but a gift? That is so personal to the heart and mind, as well as the eye! You need to connect with a gift; I like to buy something I know the person is going to love. Doesn’t always work out, like that mind you, as I have said in an earlier blog, I get people who tell me face to face, that they don’t like my gifts. They no longer receive presents at Christmas. My lovely crazy Aunt’s girlfriend, told me that she was sick of me buying her **** things. The last gift I bought her was a beautiful expensive candle, with the fragrance of Christmas and it was rather ornate too. With beautiful colours of wine with green holly leaves and gold berry’s on it. Perfect for Christmas and the smell of it was stunning, I bought her some lovely gloves too and she moaned for the last time, as every year she complained. You know it is hard I told her to shop and she just swore some more, so she can go where it is very hot….. I mean the same person bought my Hub, a blooming pixie outfit? Hahahahahahaha. Must admit,  that was funny, but Hub did not think so, but did he tell her? No, he laughed with her about it, and then we put it in the bin. Though he would have looked quite fetching in it? Hahahahahaha.

Not really sure of the purpose or moral of this blog today friends, just wanted a chat with you, promise my next blog, will have some sort of purpose and story? Or maybe not, perhaps a chat again? Sweden is really catching up with the blogs and I don’t know who they are but love them in our family, as are Germany, great to have you all shows what a friendly bunch the world can be. Thank you to all who are praying for the return of my friend Son in law from Alaska? Oh I really hope he is found today? Safe well and the strong man he is. Will keep you updated, but please send positive thoughts his way? His young wife needs him. With love till later my friends, xxxxxxx

No comments: