translate

Tuesday 6 November 2012

WHAT I OVERHEARD


Wow, to hear my Hub on the phone he sounds so confident and so very in control. He has a brain the size of the globe and such Charisma. What a good business man he is, a real pro! I wish I had in life people who believed in something I did? I, wish I could believe in something I, can do?

The fear of blindness has been suffocating me for life, but now I am ready to step out and go dancing.

I have a song in my heart and a tune in my step!

But a part of me will never leave the low pits of life and never will I become complacent about the crippling disability, which blindness can bring!

Long chops and Black beauty, are moaning for their dinners. Their body clocks have not changed like the clocks yet?

You know my dogs talk, don’t you? I heard Long chops say to Black beauty yesterday,

“BB, what’s going on with our dinners? We are not getting them till later on in the day?”

Black beauty replied

“Oh, LC, stop talking, I’m sleeping!

Oh, BB, that’s all you do? I’m talking about dinner? The DINNER! Word?

“Hmm, hmm, whatwah wah? Did you say Dinner, L? Where? It’s mine!”

Oh you greedy lab BB,

“I’m not greedy Lc!”

“Yes you are BB, it’s a fact, Labradors are greedy?”

“Oh, LC, you would not know a fact, if it hit you in your long chops!”

“Oh BB, your so much older than me, tell me why Mummy is feeding us later now days?”

“Oh, now you have woken me up LC, I will explain! Come and sit next to me?”

“Nah, you smell BB!”

“and you are stupid LC, I can get a bath, you can’t get a new brain?”

“Oh, sorry BB, tell me?”

“It’s like this LC, when the nights get dark, we go longer, without any food, and when the light nights come back, then we get fed earlier!”

“Oh, well BB, can we ask the light nights to come back BB?”

“No LC, I heard Mummy telling Daddy, that it had something to do with the changing of the Cesar!”

“Oh, Ok BB, thank you for telling me that, I may just have to eat you now!”

 

My typical lab, always thinking about her food, Cesar, is a dog food in the UK and she is ten and a half, so perhaps she mistook Cesar for season? x

No comments: