translate

Friday 9 November 2012

OFF TO THAILAND

OFF TO THAILAND

Hub has left for Thailand. My poor sweet teen rode like a mad boy on his bike from school to say goodbye to his Dad, but missed him by a minute. Hub waited as long as possible, as Teen told him last night, that he would come home as quick as he could to say bye bye!

Poor boy was breathless as he peddled into the drive. I was out at the garage as I told him the news of missing His Dad,. Bless him, anyway, the good news is, Teen went to play football for three hours and loved it, Hub took a taxi, train, taxi and soon a flight for twelve hours to Thailand, then he will get a taxi for another hour and by late lunch tomorrow, will be there, so twenty two hours travel.

 All the bosses are going and it will be a beautiful hotel this time, but hub did really not want to leave today! He is so passionate about his work. He loves to know he has helped someone he is so loyal to his job and his boss too, but you can be away from home too much and I think it is telling on him now!

It was really hard to see him go today, but I have my best friend to look after me thank God. Friend is not here in person but on the phone and email.

That is good enough for me.

I am soon to see my lovely dear friend from school, who has a beautiful name…. She and I were really close as kids and it is so lovely to know that after thirty years, we are still really really close.

She also is not near me, we hardly see each other, but, I will be here for her if ever she needs me and her for me, I just know it.

My Sister friend is far away in another country and of course I have my borrowed Mum in America. I also have my wonderful friend Julie, who  I love very much. Julie is the friend who I can share my secrets with. I am so very lucky to have these people and when I am feeling very flat, I must remind myself, just what I have got in life!

No comments: