translate

Tuesday 13 November 2012

WHITE SHIRTS AND BIG BUTS


Good evening my friends, just been on the phone to my American Mum and she told me off for writing depressing blogs, she is right, I am to lift you, not  drop you, and depressing blogs, should be kept to myself! So she doesn’t want me to write about Russia anymore or bad things in my past, so if you want loads more of that my Bloggets, you will have to wait with me until a publisher comes across my blog page? Ha.

May be here for a while?

My best friend has tried looking for me to find a Cuckoo clock repair company who will fix our clock and nothing. I tell you, if you are thinking about starting your own business up, and you are prepared to travel, Cuckoo UK Ltd, is awaiting your name on it? Ha.

Just don’t be like that nasty little weasel that came yesterday?

Six nights till Hub home. He is working from seven till eleven most nights, but has had some free time this  visit, as travelling with his colleague’s and they have been going out at lunch time. He went to the Golden Palace and he said to him! It was just another room, could have been anywhere, but his colleague said she thought it was beautiful and the people/tourists, were bringing the Buddha statue flowers and placing them in his hands.

Last night, he went to a park and there was a music event on, all blind musicians. He said it was funny hearing, Celine Dions version of singing “My heart will go on, from Titanic, with a Thai accent?

It is red hot over there 36c. He is eating some good food by all accounts, so looking fine, he says he misses home? I really don’t know how he can miss here when he is staying in a lovely hotel best food and nice weather? He must be missing my shortbread?

I really wanted to be more organised for Christmas this year, than I am. I have not bought any gifts for anyone but Hub, and that is not a lot? Just don’t know what to buy anyone? Actually starting to really understand why people go away at Christmas? The stress is awful.

My friends have everything, I mean everything. Even Hub has the world, as we spoiled each other when we met. I suggested we should buy furniture for our conservatory, but getting out getting it is impossibility, as we are not sure where there is anywhere and if we go, we will have to rely on the staff at the shop and the expense of two taxis. But we will have to go at some point?

I spoke to my lovely Sister friend yesterday on the phone; it was so lovely to hear how she is doing? She never gives up and shows strength in life that I don’t even understand?

What makes some people so strong? I wonder why we are all different. Is it our genetics, or our upbringing? Or perhaps both? My Mum achieved nothing in life, till she had me, then she did things that no one I know could have done. Travelled all over the world for twelve years, about six countries and about fifty four times. Facing the toughest of press and hardest decision’s, and yet until then and afterwards, she was a very week person.

My Dad was a very hard worker but could not fight his way out of a paper bag? My brother, owned five businesses at one point of his life, and then there is me! “Hmm!”

Not one gene between us.

My brother also was adopted and he and I were not related. I for me won’t do anything, but for those I love everything. I find my Mums strength. My brother just does for himself and we are like chalk and cheese, but I find myself doing things   my Mum and Dad did. Using their phrases and thinking their way.

I found out that the thing that helped to make me, loved writing poetry, so it’s him to blame for my offerings? I wrote my feelings down in poetry, since  I was a very young girl and have modelled since I was thirteen and when I was nineteen I met the oven who carried me reluctantly for nine months and found out she was also a model.

When I met her, she had the same hair style as me, and wore very similar clothes and the thing that helped to make me, expressed his favourite   colour, it was purple.

Many years ago, I hated that colour. For the past two years, I have loved it, fighting it, not wanting anything in common, with him, nothing so week, like a colour? My Teens favourite colour too, is purple? He knows nothing of my past makers choice either?

I had never met my natural Mother till I was nineteen, and yet had quite a few mirror life patterns as she did? I did not know about the man, till I was 32, and again, I showed signs of similar life as him. Then when my Son was a boy, he began to show interests in horse riding from the age of two  and a half, and he had a passion for trains, not in a boys way, I mean we would take him to expeditions and he would sit and watch a boring old film of old footage. Glued to the screen and would sit there for an hour. Nothing would drag him away from the film of old trains and the rusty old voice documenting what was being shown. There is a past with the railways too, and the thing that made me, was a jockey, that made me laugh, as I am tall, but he was a steeple jockey? I think that is what you called them, so he was a bit taller than me, five foot 10.

My Teen has loving gentle moments as though he is my Dad when he was a young man, a caring side  again, is not normal, a totally selfless persona. Believe me; he also has signs of a dreaded teen too?

The perfect gene has not been discovered as yet?

Gosh, my old Bloggets will know that my teen is not a churchie person, he has just asked me if he can go to the next night time event, which is once a month, where we sing for our supper, literally. A breakthrough as far as my teen is concerned? He saw the warmth in the place I am sure? Not saying he is going to be the next Arch Bishop? Hahaha, though Hub used to tease him about seeing him as a vicar when he got older.

 I made a dinner for tea for the teen, mince dumplings, mash potato turnip and cauliflower. The dumplings were sooooo good?  I of course did not eat the poor minced animal.

Think of me tomorrow night, I am sure I will have a story to tell you about the school? Oh, God? I wish Hub was here; he is so charismatic and asks all the right questions, once more, he blooming understands the answers? Hahaha.

Must go and clean the kitchen now. I cook like a professional chef.

So my kitchen is like a bombsite? Shame the food does not taste like a professional chef has cooked it?

Can you imagine, my Hub has the best food in the world and comes home to my cooking? Hahahaha, he must love me?

Really, it’s not bad, it’s just so boring, like hot pots and soups, really boring food.

I will have a load of white shirts to wash when Hub gets back, we buy white, which my Hub says is boring, but at least we will not clash suits with shirts, it’s bad enough matching tie’s with his suits, let alone a shirt too? There is a great thing for the IPhone though; My Husband uses it when abroad. You take a picture of something and ask a question, one day my husband’s computer would not talk to him or do anything, he took a picture of the screen, asked what was written if anything on the screen and was able to fix it, by the answer he received from the live eyes somewhere in the world, it started in the good old U S of A, and now has come to the U.K! I want to get Hub to take a picture of my Bottom in clothes of course, just in case you are eating, and I want to ask, “Does my bum look big in this? Hahahah, Hub says he will need a wide angled lens for that?

Well will go for now, keep sharing your love and cuddling your heart. Xx

No comments: