translate

Wednesday 7 November 2012

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?


WHAT’S IN THE BOX?

Good morning my Bloggets,

I am glad to be with you today. I hope I find you well? If you have had a bad restless night’s sleep and have woke up feeling flat, please know there is people in this world, who need you, want you and love you! You may not know the person who needs you, wants you or loves you yet, but I promise they are out there and I care, you know that?

I have woken up so many times. So flat, I felt like there was no one out there and I have been so desperate for a hand to reach out and hold my hand in theirs, and tell me all was going to be okay!

No one came, until much later on in my life. Thank God I am very lucky. Though there are still days, when I feel so very sad and tearful. Then the light comes on and again I can see my way.

Hold in there, the electric will be in your life one day I promise. Just never give up looking for it?

It’s coming up to Christmas, how dreadful this can be to some of you. We watch people laughing and talking about being with their families, and who have we got?

But we are not the only ones, who are alone. There are loads of us, all over the world. Keep looking for others like us and quite the opposite to us, as most of my friends, are so different to me.

If we are all the same, how boring would our conversation be?

 We would have no one to bounce off against. As we would know the answers our friends were going to give?

We would know the questions we were going to be asked too, so I guess what I am saying, is look for something new and different. Open a parcel of exciting gifts, and find a box in there, open it  not knowing what it is, imagine unwrapping that box, not knowing what is in there, would you have expectations on what you were about to reveal? What would happen if you were told what it was, no excitement for you, well my Bloggets, get looking, get opening and together with me, get excited! x  

 

 

 

No comments: