translate

Monday 19 November 2012

BIGGEST SOLO CHALLENGE YET


BIGGEST SOLO CHALLENGE YET

 

Oh my God, I feel sick? Hub asked me to go to the chemist for him yesterday and I thought that was going to be hard, now my dentist phoned me up today and asked me to come in earlier? I have never been to the dentist in this airier before and feel ill with worry in how I am going to get there? Though at the same time I am up for the challenge! Do you think I will make it?  If I had been told to do this last year, I would have said yes, but I must take a taxi, and believe me, the nerves would have been 100% full on, Three years ago, impossibility. Today? I will try, all that can happen is I will fail, but I feel I have a chance, fifty fifty, my nerves? So far, one hour before I am due to go out, 50%!

I hope it’s not icy, as it is so cold and was raining hard yesterday? The thing is with ice, we never know it’s there, until we fall/slip on it! Oh, God, okay Bloggets, please positive thinking? I always feel stupid talking like this, as to you out there, it would be so easy, if only you knew my background and fears, you would understand! Will my Black beauty be able to do this? Oh, please, I hope so! It’s pure vanity that is getting me to the dentist, if it was a tooth pulled out, no way Jose?

Okay must do some housework now, laters, I hope? Hahaha!

No comments: