translate

Thursday 29 November 2012

2 HEARTS THAT BEAT AS 1


TWO HEARTS THAT BEAT AS ONE

By Fiona Cummings

 

Our souls met after so long

Our hearts beat as one

Our love was allowed to carry on

We danced to the rhythm of our song

My lips found yours

A kiss of life

You removed the rusty imbedded knife

You lifted me up so I could  believe

You gave me the air so I could breathe

You showed me the light

In you I found God

You gave me the strength to fight

You made tasks easy that was so hard

I love you so very much

I long for your diamond touch

A precious stone is what you are

You and I have travelled so far

To find our answer of pure admiration

From me to you I give you devotion

Blissful love is our emotion

Forever together

Hand in hand

We will discover a forbidden land

No comments: