translate

Tuesday 20 November 2012

SILENT NIGHT


I have just come off the phone from my friend an felt like writing to tell you about one of the things he told me? I have heavy eyes and a restless soul as ever. I am addicted to writing. It for me is an escapism. I simply love the person who is able to put pen to paper, or buttons to a screen? I love being in another world and felt free when I wrote “I, wish? Did you get what I was writing about? I think this will be the last night I can come to my quiet peaceful zone, will have to write through the day. as Hub back today now, so unless I escape down stairs without disturbing him? I lie in bed with words whizzing around my head, and if I don’t let them out, they get bigger and bigger, until my head feels like it is going to burst. Really, the words grow am I mad? Perhaps, but I like and enjoy my madness. I love the fact that I am talking to people all over the world as well. I hope people can get me from time to time? Almost a challenge to do so as I am a complex person, haha.

As friends tell me my mind works in mysterious ways, I can be talking about the rain forest one minute and the new chocolate bars that are out in another breath, then about a neighbour who has a new job and then religion. All in a minute? Hahaha

Well ten hours before Hub walks through the door? It’s weird to think he will be home? I have almost numbed myself as the desperate pain of him being away was making me ill. The deep loneliness is excruciating, but I think I have turned a corner, by accepting this has to be my life. I have become a lot harder and it is better this way. I get ridiculed in the way I express myself how I feel when hub is leaving and going away. A person even told me I will drive him away by worrying about him and caring too much. So a more chilled out Fi this month than last. This can only be good?

Now my friend, well, he went to a pub and ordered a meal, he asked for drinks, he was with his guide dog. Misty,”They do pick names for people with dogs, who can’t see or see very well? I wonder if there is a one called Cloudy.” When he asked the bar man, if he would carry his drinks as he was  with friends who also could not see, he refused and said he could not leave the bar, then when the waitress came to the table, friend asked for mustered? Waitress told him it was on a tray, friend asked her to pass the tray? She did and said there is English or French; he said he wanted English, so she said it’s there on the tray with the French. He asked if she would get it for him, she said in a grumpy voice, “It’s the yellow one!” This is the rubbish we have to put up with in life; such simple things would make a difference? I mean, when I went out today, people could not have been nicer, but I have also had some horrors!

Gosh the silence of the house, is interrupted by my dish washer? Sounding pretty stressed? Haha. Dogs tucked up in bed, all toasty.

I am going to put on my radio station, and dream. Thank our maker for my day and pray for a safe return for my Hub. Ask for my friend to find happiness and for the return of my friends Son in law in Alaska? Take care my friends and over the next week I would like to chat to you about my friend coming and the fun we will have together, the church  Christmas fare, Hub home, Skiing with the KGB oh and the time I was followed whilst driving my X’s car. Hahahaha. Till then when I am sure something will have gone on in my life to chat about, take good care of yourselves? X

No comments: