translate

Monday 12 November 2012

GOING CUCKOO!


GOING CUCKOO!

I bought my Husband a beautiful Cuckoo clock last Christmas. It plays music and on the balcony, German dancers spin. It’s beautiful and I was so happy I found it for him; he loved it and said it was the nicest thing he had ever received? This is hard to imagine, as he has had a life of nice things, having said that, nice, because he bought them.

Well since we moved to this house, the clock now won’t work. They hate travelling. So I phoned up nine clock repairers. It took me all day. No one would repair cuckoo clocks. After looking on the net and calling loads more, I found someone who would come out.

Well I told him nothing audio was working. The chimes and the tune, going on about how the tune starts then won’t stop?

After about one hour, he hung it on the wall. My teen said, oh, now the pendulum is not working?

He replied

“So that is not working? You did not say that?

I told him it was working, just the tune and the chimes? He then got really aggressive and spoke to me in a condescending manor, saying

“So you tell me the tune does not work; now you’re saying the pendulum and the chimes? Why did you not say that before? I have just wasted my time?” I told him in a pathetic voice that I had told him about the chimes, the pendulum, that was working?   Oh he went mad, stormed in the kitchen picked up his bag and really gave me a mouthful on his way out, slamming the door behind him.

Well, Teen and I just looked at each other? Teen asked

“Where has he gone? Well, he just sped off in his van, marked according to Teen with the name of his clock company on. He was a man in his seventies, and I have never met such a rude individual.

Well the night continued as Black beauty, threw up all over my rug in the sitting room. She has so much floor to be sick on, all wood in the sitting room and tiles in the other two rooms, and she chose my rug!

I waited all day to talk to my Husband and he just was not interested as he was too tired and furious about his clock.

Thank God, he did not let me pack it, as my God, life would not be good right now, all I tried to do was get it fixed.

Had an awful night with teen too, so not a good time in the house of ours, but in the land of Fi? That’s something else. That is a good land. A place to escape to.

So Hub and the Princess? Who knows? I guess I will find out how he is in a couple of days? Just grateful the earthquake in Burma, has not affected him? As his room felt the aftermath of it yesterday. I think the bad weather, follows my Husband around the world?

I have a school meeting to go to on Wednesday. My last one ever! Not sure how I will get there and of course I will be on my own! Not looking forward to it at all.

Have a happy Tuesday friends? x

 

 

 

No comments: