translate

Monday 5 November 2012

MY SILLY MOMENTS IN LIFE

 
I am a natural blonde, and when jokes are made of blondies, I say “Ha, their just jealous? But I am the first to admit, I do have blonde moments! When I first moved into our new house, well, new to us, there were loads to do and one of the jobs was to wash all the windows and doors outside! So, picture the scene?

Ok, there I was, cleaning windows and doors of my house, great big orange bucket and cloths. I bend over, there is a really loud wolf whistle” God, I cringe?  I think, oh, it can not be at me?

Next day, I go out again, same thing happens. I come in, really red, explaining to Teen. He is disgusted. He wants to go and sort out the man and tell them how disrespectful they are being.

I calm him down it keeps happening, I am convinced I am living next to a pervert?  

My Son goes out, he comes in telling me a girl whistled at him, he stands in front of the mirror in the hall, priming himself as he tells me. My Hub goes out another day and he comes in with a very embarrassed persona, saying the whistle has been at him, today?

By that point we realised we shared the street, with either a bisexual, or the local village idiot?

It was a couple of weeks later, when we found out, across the road, was an Avery!
Lots to chat about today my Bloggets. xxx laters.

No comments: