translate

Friday 16 November 2012

A LOVE STORY BY FIONA CUMMINGS


We had arranged to meet. I am so excited but terrified too. I am to stay in a small kind of  bungalow. Why? Not  sure but it is miles away from life as we know it. You are to meet with me as I wait for your call to say you are there, I see you, well, and I always do in my dreams and wishes. You are in jeans and a white long sleeved t shirt. You are in the distance, the wind is blowing your hair and I turn to you and we recognize each other. I am shaking like a leaf. I walk slowly to you and you to me. You smile as do I. The scenery all around us is so pretty.  As we get closer, your arms open.  My heart is pounding as we get closer and closer. We have contact. Oh, boy!

I am in the arms of my best friend. A place where I feel so at home. And the wish that was my dream, went on

You held onto me as though we had been parted in a past life. As my face stayed in the side of your neck, I could smell your beautiful aftershave, your skin, your heart. My cheek on  yours, your lips kissed my face and my mouth, met with yours.

The kiss lasted forever. We floated to the highest point of the clouds, but then came back down to earth. You asked me in a shivering breath, was I hungry? I thought, No, not for food, but said that I was, as I knew you had planned to take me out to a small restaurant. We seemed to be abroad? May be Grece? The sky was ink blue. The stars were shining down along with the moonlight. The breeze was gentle and trees sang to the rhythm of our heartbeat.

Someone played the guitar in the background and we could hear the ocean swishing. You kept touching my hand and we fed each other fruit.

Well the food was lovely, looking into your eyes was better, we talked about the world and were so interested in what each other had to say? You left the table and asked the musician to play our song. He did, you took my hand and we danced. As you brought me closer to your chest, I knew the night was young.

I did not want to end the beautiful feelings we were sharing, but it was time to go  to bed. You walked me back, your arm around my trembling shoulders and we stole the odd kiss. The place where I was to sleep the night was getting closer. We stopped to smell the salt from the sea and love where we were and held our sides, as we had laughed so much. We stole another kiss and I took the key from an old rustic plant pot next to the front door. I asked if you would come in to see if all was  ok? You like a gentleman, did. I locked the door behind us.

There was a huge round bath in the corner of the room. It had lots of lovely massage oils around the bath. There were  thick fluffy towels warming and I asked you if you had ever had a massage before?

You found some matches near by the wood burner in the corner of the room and lit some candles, then placed them around the bath.

I told you that I  gave wonderful massages and before I could say I will give you one, your top was off. I told you we must bath first so we are all relaxed. You ran the water.

I turned off the lights and put on some music and removed my clothes, methodically placing them on a chair of fine upholstery.

I looked to you, still shaking and you put out your welcoming arms again. I walked to you and you gently guided me in the fragranced water, following me in and kneeling before me.

We took sponges and cleaned each other. Starting from our faces and working  our way down. We did not miss one inch of each other. Our washing became more vigorous, as our bodies became wilder for each other. You kissed my face, then my lips. We were so hungry for each other and before I knew it, we had a feast.

We enjoyed each other’s body and excited parts that had been a sleep for many years. Oh, my God! You were amazing!    

We went under the water for a few seconds, normally this would terrify me, but with you I felt safe, with you, I was emortal. We kissed passionately, turning our parts blue with lustful gentle bites.

As the water spilled over onto the floor, we thought we should leave the bath. You like the perfect gentleman that you were, helped me out of the bath, removing a huge soft warm towel from the heated rails, wrapping it around me, making sure I was warm, almost fatherly like, but as you then carried me to the welcoming bed, the man in you came alive and we kissed so softly, so lovingly, so absolutely gently. I knew I was in love, I knew I had found my soul mate.

 

No comments: