translate

Friday 2 November 2012

THE TEEN WITH THE MOUSTACHE


My teen went to his party. Dressed as a Mexican. He took his clothes in his bag, and off he went. He came back minus his moustache and cigar. He said the cigar was paper and the moustache was in the bin as he removed it and would not stick again.

More like he couldn’t kiss with it on?

He said it  did not hurt taking it off, but he was very sticky around the lip airier.

He was due in at quarter past the pumpkin hour but did not come in till quarter to one. He of course walked a girl home. He stood in shock and announced to the girl that there  was a real scary sight?  She looked in the direction of his horror and asked what was scary?

He said, look? Look at that woman, just staring at us through the window? “Oh how freaky?” He remarked.

She replied

“Oh! Her, that’s my Mum!”

I think that was a teen “Oopsy!” Moment.

Well anyway, eh walked in the house saying he needed to  clean himself up?

I thought too much information? He replied when he saw the shock on my face

“Mum! I fell in the mud?

Hmm.

Anyway safe and sound and not drunk but again, loads of drink there no food and the environment?

Well it was in the garden. It had a tent where there were lights that my Son got an electric shock  from.

In the house my teens words,

 There were no carpets or (Floorboards?) I’m sure he has that word wrong?

I mean I have been known to get down with the kids in the mosh pit, hahahahaha. But no floor  boards?

He said there was a lot of loud music and his friend a girl, one who has eyes for him  but not him for her, spend the night with her head in a bucket, being sick. Sitting on the stairs of the house.

The stairs with no carpets?

God, where has my Son been to?

I must go to bed now as it is silly hour.

I will write my blog I promised in the blog below this one tomorrow/today I should now say.

Take care cause I care.
THE TEEN WITH THE MOUSTACHE

No comments: