translate

Saturday 10 November 2012

SUNSHINE IN MY HEART

A very happy Saturday to you my Friends!

I stayed up till after 2 this morning, but I loved it. The house was so peaceful and there was no traffic noise outside, even our Canary, “Irish of course!” Was a sleep, perfectly positioned up high on his perch!

I could not sleep, so I decided to do my most favourite thing, put on some music! Well it was on Radio 4, as I love the plays on there, but I could not listen to talking through the night, would give me the creeps, so I twiddled my button and found a station, that played some good music, though a little lively, I thought I would sleep with a heartbeat?

No, that station sent me even more loco, than I already am? As I listened to the man talking in between records, I had to pinch myself?

“What? I thought! Was I going in another parallel world? I do that, you know?

Ha-ha

Anyway, I was intrigued, not what you should be, whilst trying to go to a place of slumber, to follow in a deep sleep?

Well, just one of the things he said made me laugh, it went like this!

“Ok, guys, pick up your phones, join me in the theatre, the red theatre today, call star 435, or mobile,077!” and so on. “Answer this question, but only if you want to? You don’t have to? I mean, you won’t win anything; you don’t get anything, so you might not want to bother? But if you do, here is the question?” I thought,

“Well he’s never been a salesman? By the time he asked the question, I could not listen to it, as was still trying to catch up with him asking or not to call in? And what is the blooming red theatre? “What? Oh, but then it got worse.

He announced he was going to give a time check. Ok, that did me in for a while?

As far as I knew it was about three in the morning. He said it was twenty to eight? Then some more words, but I could not take it in, so my brain jumped to the next numbers he spoke about, quarter past five somewhere else?

“What? How can that be? O clock here, twenty to somewhere else and quarter past elsewhere?

Oh, God! Then I gathered it was a station for the services and he was coming from Afghanistan. Stupid me, a well-travelled girl too, did not know minutes were different in other countries? What’s all that about? Or was he a Loopy loo?

So I turned it onto a channel that I at least have heard of, Classic Gold. That was so much better and when I woke up this morning, I felt sooo good. I put on the radio and the song Lombardo came on, followed by rock around the clock, that was my Dads favourite song, he used to dance with me to it. So in honor of my darling Dad, and to celebrate my happy heart, I jigged around the tiny bedroom of ours, completely naked, then you know when you get that sinking feeling? You, know, the one where you think, ****, did I close the blinds last night?
 

“Few, I had!”

Anyway, doing nothing today, teen should be going to town, to sort out his finances? Hahahahaha. I hope he will be good to his Mummy and bring me back some of my lovely pasties?

I would have loved to have  gone to the town, but as I am a hopeless case and don’t go far without my Husband, and considering he is more than half way to Thailand now, I am in the house, but I don’t mind today. I am a happy Fi and only wish I could bottle it, so that when I am not, I could take a sip, I could also send you my Bloggets, some of my medicine.

Till later, when I will think about what I would like to chat about, I think I have a couple of blogs on my mind deciding which one is the question?

Xxxxxxx

No comments: