translate

Friday 2 November 2012

OVER TO YOU


OVER TO YOU!

Well I have just had a call from Hub; he is going to write a blog for you about his flight yesterday, apparently, it was so funny.

My teen is Hoovering upstairs for some pocket money. Three bedrooms, a bathroom and a shower room that is the size of a cupboard. The study is a no go airier. Hubs room and strict instructions to keep out. I am not sure how much longer I can put up with not going in there, you would think he was Frankenstein, with his experiments going on  in there?  There are boxes in there from our move.

I bet none of the rugs get lifted, or corners get done, but, I hate Hoovering especially upstairs, as everything goes up there. I used to spend time with a sharp instrument and civ through the bag, recovering whatever was the unfortunate item I had sucked up, not now, whatever goes up there stays up there.

I had a great sleep thank Goodness.

 So still wondering what to write my next blog about? One of three subjects. My 13th birthday party, the press treat me to, my Christmas party they gave me with Santa being a famous footballer or my Child of courage award? I had years of rubbish from the press, but they did do a handful of lovely things for me, or for their Headlines?

They used to tell my Mum the only reason they were fixated by me was because I was a pretty little girl, not because they were interested in my need to find sight?

Let me know which story you would like?
Six minutes for the domestic teen, still going? All for £2.  He tells me that his friends get £20 for
doing jobs, but that gives them more money to buy things they shouldn’t buy?

No comments: