translate

Friday 16 November 2012

HANDPRINT BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Handprint

By Fiona Cummings

You came into my heart and left a handprint from the start

You touched my soul and made my life whole

You lifted me up with your strong arms

You romanced me with your charms

How I felt as though I belonged

I prayed you would never move on

When we met, my tears fell silver raindrops from the sky

You held my hand and wanted to know why

From then on we followed the rainbow

Where ever you are, is where I want to go

Each day I awake

I could fill a lake

With the love I have so true

My rhythm of my heartbeat is in time with you

 My laughter echoes yours

Together, we can open doors

I want to taste you

And wear you

I need to know you are mine

Because I am yours till the end of time

No comments: