translate

Tuesday 6 November 2012

GOING PAST THE ZOO FOR MILK


My husband has been working from quarter to nine this morning.  He has written papers and had numerous conference calls. He told me that he has seen some fantastic inventions whilst he was in the U.S, but he is unable to talk about them, till they get the Ok! A campaign he has been very passionate about for some time now and really had to work hard to make it work has been passed. America has agreed to share the same Braille as the UK. Unified Braille. So we all touch the same language, haha.
What have I done today? Fed and watered my Husband, tidied up just a little and relaxed talking to my very dear friend. Then I had to go to the shop for some cash for Hub leaving for work in the South tomorrow, and we needed milk.
It was raining cats and dogs, and my dog did not like getting her feet wet, so she avoided every puddle, making sure I stood in every one of them?
Well we passed the first little school and they were having their play time. It was like a swarm of bees, coming to the honey pot, or loads of chimps behind cages, screaming to be out. The noise? Was just dreadful. I could not hear a thing, which leaves you disoriented, as I am to tell the dog where she is to go, not the other way around, like what some people say? A lady passed me and said something about a bike; I have not got a clue what she said? This is how loud it was, they were all shouting on Black beauty, making dog noises and shouting to me about I think stroking the dog and of course my BB, so much wanted to play with them, so keeping her under control, was really hard, when I wasn’t even sure if we were going in the right direction? I don’t know how deaf blind people manage?
I got the milk and cash, from the till not the cash machine, I’m not that brave? Knowing me, I would do something really Fi fied? Like when my Russian friend came to the UK for the first time in her life, the first time she had been to the west and knew nothing about  the free world and  all of our gadgets, we went to our local shopping centre and we needed to use the toilets? When we came out, to wash our hands, we went to dry them. My Russian friend guided me to dry my hands and she pushed and pulled at the machine, even banging the top, as the paper must have been stuck? People passed us and looked, saying nothing, and then my friend read in her broken but brilliant English,
“Sanatory towl dispenser!” (Oopsy)
We looked like right drips?
This leads me onto another story that I shared with my friend and thought you may like to read about our stupid mistake?

ESENCIAL MASSAGE

During our holiday in the Caribbean some years ago, we hunted the limited shops and stacks of stalls, to find some lovely massage oils.

We could not find the fragranced essential massage oil Hub had talked about, so decided to ask the waitress we befriended at the hotel if she could get us some and we would pay her? Well Hub, told me how beautiful the oils were there and I could not wait to try it? He said it would be a bad idea to open it before we got home, because it would go all over the case?

There was such a ceremony made of it all, the hand over was like getting a knight hood?

Well all wrapped well in the case, we took it home at the end of our holiday, and as soon as I got through the door, well, Ok, a few hours later? I opened the oil, thank God, it had survived the journey? Big smiles on our faces as we opened it to smell the beauty of the Caribbean!

I was speechless.

It was cooking oil!

I know she was a waitress, so she must have got it from the kitchen, at work? We thought the label was a little homemade looking, but presumed, it was because it was natural, and not commercial?

That was for sure another Oopsy moment!
Well going now to make my Darling Teen some soup, as he is not very well, he has had a sore throat for three weeks and a cough. I tried to get him an appointment for the docs,  but it was for two weeks time? He is still going to school, though he tried to get out of it today, but Mummy sent him, I mean, if you are at work, you have to go, most of the time anyway? Good lesson.
Till tomorrow my  Bloggets. XX    

No comments: