translate

Thursday 15 November 2012

COME HOME?


COME HOME?

I watched a program with the teen called I’m a celleb get me out of here, or jungle as I call it. I watched it talking to my friend on the internet/Facebook! It’s so funny, as we comment as we are watching it, chatting about all of the so called celebrities? They really are has beans. Just grabbing at their final straw for publicity and fame.

I have a friend in the States, whose Son in law, has gone missing whilst trekking in Alaska. He is five days overdue back home. His lovely new wife is waiting with absolute faith. I pray that he will be found? I just don’t understand it, as he is so fit and strong. I can’t imagine what is going through his young wife’s mind right now?  Planes and grounds people have been looking for him, but the snow and cold as well as the winds are proving to hinder the search! Oh I know how I worry about my Hub, I just beg to God, that he will be found safe? Today/tomorrow please?

Well my teen took Long chops for a walk on the field tonight/tea time, after school and really it’s pathetic? She has slept all night and now she is dreaming, you know when dogs wimp wimp when they are dreaming? Well our Long chops, makes so much noise? Almost a full loud bark. He took her with her little orange ball which would have looked so sweet against her black coat. She carried it all the way home and has not let it out of her sight since. It’s like her little comforter?

I ate a sweet through the night, don’t tell Hub, as he goes mad when I do that, and suddenly the sweet was a lot harder than it should have been?

It was my back half of my tooth. Oh! Now I have two weeks to wait till I can see a dentist. And how much will that cost? Not what we need before the expense of Christmas?

My borrowed American parents are going to Mexico for a month next week. They will have Christmas there. How beautiful? Over there they have a real life Nativity. All dressed up on horseback through the streets. My friend said that the colours all around are so pretty. There are vases and pots of flowers, with huge blooms and wonderful colours, because of course it never gets cold there.

They love it so much they want to live there and are trying to sell their house to move.

I don’t understand how they have not sold their house in America? They say it is the price as they won’t drop it any more than they already have done, but if I was as rich to be looking and they have had plenty of lookers, I would snap it up. It’s up for about $450,000 and for that you are getting an absolutely beautiful house.

The first time I went there was the first time I had met them, as they were my Husbands friends, they are now our family.

OMG? I walked into the house and the first thing you notice, is the grand steps at the front door. With its lovely porch, with pots of plants at the side of the door. Lovely lights welcome you and when you get in the house, a large airier stands behind the glass doors. Then you are faced with the sitting room. Oh wow? It was huge; you could get mine five times in theirs? It has the most beautiful class looking red leather sofas. They all recline and here in the U.K? We have to have most of our sofas against the walls, to make room? Theirs was in the middle of the floor. There was a huge couch and a smaller one a couple of chairs too and at the side of each couch, was small lamp tables and you could still have a ball all the way around the furniture. There was a kitchen, a laundry room, a dining room, an office, toilet and two bedrooms, both ensuit.  The bedroom we slept in was three if not four times the size of our living room/sitting room. It had a super king-size bed in it. Not just a normal king-size? The bathroom in there was the size of a normal bedroom in the U.K. About sixteen ft X 8ft wide. It had a double sink in there as well as a spa bath and double shower cubical. That was great, as Hub and I could get ready at the same time in the morning. The shower came from two ends and the place you put your shower gel etc., was built into the wall. The walls were made from a marble like substance.

There was a dressing room just off the bathroom too. And the teen slept in the upstairs part, yes; that was all on one floor! Oh the teen was in his element. He had his own bathroom, and even a kitchen where they told him he had his fridge? They filled it with his favourite drinks and there were sweet dishes filled with treats all around the room. There was a sitting airier there too and that room was enormous as well?

The lamps and everything to make it homely, was there. I loved the bedside lamps, they were worth Hundreds, but they felt so stunningly classy. The china was embossed, so the flowers on the base of the lamps, spoke to you. They came right out so we could feel them, but when I found out how much they were, I soon stopped feeling the detail on them.

They have a gorgeous Grand Mother clock that is over a hundred years old. It belonged to my borrowed Dads great Aunt. I loved to listen to it as I could imagine my Borrowed Dad as a little boy, kneeling to his aunt looking up at her as she told him stories, with the clock ticking in the background...

We woke to the sounds of beautiful music, coming from the room to room speakers, even in the bathrooms? And we sat out on the veranda, which also had its music speakers. The grounds we were in were so huge, the house spoke wealth, but the atmosphere and love all around us, said we had come home!

No comments: