translate

Friday 8 November 2013

WORDS FROM MEXICO


Hey there, well, I got to lunch time as expected before the curtains were closed again.

God, I wish I had a Mum?

I have just had to answer the front door to a plumber. He seams a really nice guy. So kind and really trustworthy.

He looked at my shower and took a photograph of it…

He will go away and find out pricing and I think this worker will be back, unlike the others.

Thing is, he said he will email me the quotation.

Giving me a card with his details on.

I had to say I can’t see. I didn’t want to. I almost got him out of the door, before I had to say this as I wanted him to write my email address down and he could email me and I could just return when I had his info on my mail. Now I have a card and no way to read it. God…

I bloody hate not being able to see.

He told me the rubber around the shower has corroded. It’s black rather than white with water damage. It’s just over a year old. I didn’t even know it had gone black. How blooming awful.

I felt so ashamed.

He said no matter how I cleaned it, it’s the water around here but still felt bad.

Missing Hub, wish he was home.

I have to go and cook tea and I really don’t want to.

But have to.

I really am grateful for the wine my lovely neighbour brought.

I am getting a little worried for someone who hates alcohol, and has only once  drank more than four glasses of wine, but I need it now. I am sure after a glass, I will swap the rest of the bottle for a bar of chocolate, but it’s the fact that I actually want drink.

I have never done that in my life.

I guess I am just looking for help and I know my brain tells me it doesn’t come out of a bottle, but where does it come from?

When the plumber was here he looked at the leak in the kitchen and said my dog, was lying on the couch. Oh I was so cross. It was Wagga of course.

He told me I had a leak in the hall. He said it marked the wooden floor. I didn’t even know. So our newish floor now has a mark. Honestly, it’s never ending.

It’s times like this when I wish my Mum was still here not only because I love and miss her but so she can say look, this or that. Or a sister would be nice?

Never mind.

Its mince and dumplings for tea for the boys.

For me, I have no appetite. But shall have to make some sound on my plate to make out I am eating so Hub won’t get cross.

I learned that nasty trick from his daughters.

Talking of the girls, I will have to think what to get them for Christmas. I have them a lovely charm for their charm bracelet we bought them last Christmas. And a bright orange note book each and some smellies, but what else? Hub doesn’t want to send them money this year, because we don’t know what they are spending it on…

I am starting to panic now as Christmas is not far and I have nothing for people. But for the dreadful ugly thing I bought poor Hub.

OK, it’s the weekend, what are your plans?

I’m not sure what I am doing but have an interesting one next weekend for sure and the one after that. Oh my friend is coming from Russia and I can’t wait. Since I started writing this, my lovely American Mum and Dad have phoned me. I was so happy to hear from them. Love them so much. DD sounds so well thank God as he has had a bad two years.

Oh they are a million miles from my life; it’s hard to imagine their life now.

But they are happy and I feel so much better knowing that. I was really worried about them. DD, made me laugh when he tells me stories of things we take for granted in the UK like posting letters, it’s not so easy in Mexico.  OK, take care for now Dear Bloggets.

Xxx

No comments: