translate

Saturday 2 November 2013

MY CHRISTMAS LIST BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Christmas shopping starts from today for us, on line. Scary…

MY CHRISTMAS LIST

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

 What to buy

I pull my hair out and cry

Where to go

Gloves is always good for the snow

But how many gloves can one person own

I ask myself as I grown

Another Christmas sweater

To make Granddad feel better

Aunt Maud some slippers

Though last years looked like flippers

Must get the right size this year

As they were far too big

A tin of biscuits to share

A CD for Uncle Jo

To get him to jig

Oh do you remember when he lost his wig?

Aha, that was funny

Sammy our dog ragged it

Thought it was her toy bunny

Sister in Law Julie

She’s easy, another piece of jewellery

Brother Wayne

An X box game

For Mum

Anything to slim her bum

She will kill me

But she’s always asking me

“Does my bum look big in this?

And for my little Sis

A teddy for her collection

As she is full of affection or a poster of her favourite group

One Direction

And for Dad

The next gift which is small

A DVD of his sport football

Then my Husband

Tickets of a band

And my Son

Something fun

Anything other than a gun

Now for my list to Santa?

The big man in red

A hot water bottle

To cuddle in my big bed

But most of all dear Elves

To hear the Christmas bells

To decorate my mantle

And to light a candle

For all those we have lost

But who will never be forgot

No comments: