translate

Monday 25 November 2013

GOOD NIGHTMARE


Bed gate continues. Remember we ordered a bed from Debenhams six weeks ago

 And was told it would come in twenty days, then twenty working days, then up to thirty working days, then another two weeks so it would come when my friend was back in Russia, so I cancelled it. Well, seven days later still waiting for the money and at the weekend a message was left on my phone to say that our bed was ready to be delivered for next week.

 I cancelled

 

bed I spoke to Debenhams about this and now it’s still on order? I am furious. If we got the money streight back, we would have been able to buy a bed on line. Next day delivery, but, I thought with a company like Debenhams, we would be able to trust them. Not. Never again. Now we phoned this man up who left a message saying we need to call him back to arrange delivery of our bed, you know the one we cancelled? Well, he is on his lunch break. We were told he would call back in ten minutes. That was an hour ago. Now Hub is on the phone and God help the man on the other end.

I don’t understand how they can take our money within an hour, then take up to ten days to get the money back.

Having said that, it’s been about ten days now.

If we got the money streight away, we could have bought a bed from the online company. Really, no wonder shops are going bankrupt.

It’s so sunny and only a couple of hours to go before we are on our long journey to see Bruno Mars.

 I feel bad about leaving our friend on her own, but she is going to town today on her own. It’s odd not to see my boy till tomorrow morning. I miss him. But, he could have come, he chose not to. I wish I could write about him, as he told me a hysterical story about work yesterday. May be a I will

When my time is freer. When hub sadly is back at work, I will again be on my own and it will be blog galore! X

 

  
more

No comments: