translate

Tuesday 5 November 2013

IT GOT ME


Well, I really do feel like people have more money than sense.

The amount of fireworks that are going off tonight is unbelievable. I know at least tonight is the official night of Guy Fawkes, but really, do we have to feel as though we are living in Afghanistan?

As I said to a friend, I keep ducking. Hahahahahah.

We have been subjected to five hours of fireworks now solid and it is not even eight o clock..

It’s like bombs going off and ammeters are setting them off? Madness. OK, grumpy Fifi has stopped on that subject, but I shall grumble about my walk to the shop today.

So, I got myself all psyched up and took Waggatail for her pollutions. In the dog run in the back garden.

Then off we went.

She did bless her kind of stop, but she always stops. I am forever pulling her or we would go no further than the drive.

Next thing I know, I am wedged between the flipping builders van and the tree from hell.

A real Halloween tree. It grabbed my hair and my hair is long, and poked me in the eye as well as drawing blood from my scalp.

As I was pushed between the van and the hellish fingers, I reached out to feel what had got me as at the time, really didn’t think it was the tree as it was too painful.

As I grabbed the barb wired like branches, I pulled my hand away and found it burning with pain. I got out of that jungle of hell and got to the step. I go a new way now to the shop. A much quicker way, but not as safe. I was shaking before I left the house and wanted to say stuff it and turn back home.

But how would I feel by doing that?

I went on to be scratched by more trees but none as evil as the barb wired one.

Turning right to face the road of death, I heard the huge vehicles zooming by and felt sick. I prayed that Waggatail would turn right, just before heading on the main road. The only way I can feel she will do that is by me knowing when to tell her to turn right. This is the difference between my dog and my Hubs.

His dog does it naturally.

Well I kept to the roses on my right, again thorns in my hands. Found my way around the shrubbery and headed towards the shop.

That road is a long one and I can’t hear my words to Waggatail, it is that loud with the cars.

I felt that feeling you just don’t want to feel. A warm fluid coming from my hand. I stupidly only having one hand free as the other one had Waggatail, put my right hand to my mouth to taste the sap from the tree, just to make sure it was that? Nope, it was blood. And flowing fast.

My hand has just recovered from three burns from our oven and iron.

My head was also bleeding.

I was not turning back and continued to the shop.

We got there at last. Waggatail did OK.

The poor guy who I took his arm as he assisted me around his shop would be covered in blood. God I felt bad. I wanted to reassure him I wasn’t carrying anything he could fear from. Hehehehah.

I kind of hoped he would not notice until I left the shop as he would not know for sure it was me? He may think it was his arm?

OK, he would not have a scratch or cut, but still?

I carried the bag home and we got to our road I kind of knew the builders working who saw me struggle to get between the van and tree, would have at least moved the van and perhaps lopped the branches down?

Wrong.

I got caught again on the way back, but I was looking out for it this time. So not so bad.

Wagga did OK. 4/10

No comments: