translate

Thursday 21 November 2013

NEWS TIME BLOGGETS


Some news today I thought may interest you. What do you, think?

Two people have been arrested after three women were held as slaves at a house in London for more than 30 years. Police arrested a man and a woman, both aged 67, as part of an investigation into slavery and domestic servitude.

I wonder if they had any medical treatment as in visits to a Doctor/dentist or how about hair dressers? If so, what their story would be? Take for example if they were to go to the hair dressers, the conversation would be

Hair dresser “Are you doing anything nice tonight? Where are you going on holiday?”

 Doctor and dentist “where are your medical records?”

I just don’t get it? For ten years I can see where that can be passable, but not for thirty years. If they have had no medical treatment and so on, well, I wish the two people who have kept the women as slaves, would receive the same treatment for the rest of their lives. If the women have had attention medically speaking, well, are they not called Maids?

I guess we don’t know have not been told the full story, so it’s impossible to guess, but must be bad enough to be arrested.

 

A Boeing 7 4 7, has landed at the wrong airport in America. It is a tiny airport too and for me, this is a bit of a worry, when such a stupid mistake has been made. I would not like to be a passenger whilst trying to take off from the small runway.

 

Now this I found rather “Kettle calling frying pan. In other words, a bit of a cheek this story, as I read it on Google news. We all know how Google know what we are all up to, and they have the nerve to publish this story on their page?

G Smart TVs may be “spying” on their viewers by collecting information on viewing habits and online behaviour,

“I guess its competition for Google, Ah?

 

Tributes flooded in today in memory of Fred Sanger, the double Nobel-prizewinning scientist and father of the DNA sequencing technique used to unravel the human gene

 

 

The UK, US and Norway have pledged a combined total of $280 million (£173m) to help protect forests and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.

“This would be great if only two countries were not mentioned.  As in UK and US. They are killing our planet by wars and larger airports/runways. S for the US, well, one name connected with the rainforest, McDonalds.

That is all I need to say on that subject.

 

Now this story infuriates me. I am so angry about this.

future condom … The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation has awarded $1m in research grants to develop a sheath that 'significantly preserves or enhances pleasure

“What the hell is that idiot thinking of? Why not one million into research to find cures into conditions/diseases or a million into feeding the starving, or even preserving the animals which are becoming extinct

Just because he may be rubbish in bed, and needs all the help he can get?

 

Britain's cancer survival rates are lagging behind the rest of Europe and other major economies, with just Poland and Ireland faring worse in some strains of the disease, an international health study has revealed.

 

OK I hope you all have a wonderful day and next time I talk to you I hope you have a smile on your faces, after trying out the new condom? X

No comments: