translate

Sunday 10 November 2013

RUNNING AND RUNNING IT JUST KEEPS RUNNING


Good day to you all. What a day for us? Well, I did some ironing for about two hours. Hub cleaned the shower room and then it all went wrong.

One of our dogs, has the, em, how to put this,

Runs

And Run it did.

OMG. The two of us were really really trying to clean everywhere up and it was not pleasant.

This very rarely happens and it was Hubs fault as he fed BB human food yesterday.

Now the three of them are getting starved tonight as we can’t be sure which one it was.

I hate starving them, but it is the best thing to do as you have one day rather than two or more of them messing.

Thank God we have hard floors that is all I can say.

It’s sooooooo cold outside. My Son is getting really excited for our friend coming from Moscow. He has done so well at work of late. Amazing in fact. I think I have stretched my allowance on talking about him now…

We are using a kettle we got from a friend a couple of years ago.

It’s really posh. I would not dare to use it before now as its porcelain and one knock on the tap and gone. But I thought, what is the point of having it and not using it?

It’s cream with long green stems and dark pink flowers.

I am looking forward to watching our TV program tonight, the X factor. I can assure you, we have a singer called Sam and she is the best singer ever, to come from Britain. I promise you.

We had wooden drawers on the top of our drive and they were to be thrown out, well, they have been collected so no need to pay someone for them. Now who has picked them up?

. Not bothered glad to get rid of them.

One day left with Hub then he’s off again.

It would have been my Dads birthday tomorrow. I always miss and love him more if possible tomorrow. He would have been very old now though as he was 47 years my senior

Right I promise to chat loads more tomorrow or later, but for now, I’m on dog watch. Xx

No comments: