translate

Thursday 7 November 2013

El Salvador


 El Salvador have joined the Bloggets today so a very warm welcome from me to you.

It’s through the night. I am so hungry. I had a tough late afternoon yesterday and Hub came in from work I had not seen him for three days and he went after his dinner streight to his office to work for an hour. So by half nine, I decided to take a bath as the early part of the night was horrendous.

Well, I got to it and the flipping thing was filthy. As two people in this house don’t wash it when they get out, it makes me feel sick so I hate that bathroom. Every time I go into it, it’s so dirty. I clean it so it sparkles and go to it a day later and back to square one.

I hate the bathroom anyway, as it’s so old and it’s a spa bath, Hub said the past twice he has been in it, he has had shocks from the button on the spa.

O

M

G!

What with that and tiles falling off the wall whilst in the bath, perhaps I am better off with our minuscule shower room. That is nice and new, well, last year it was fitted as the shower room when we first moved in, was inhabitable.

Even spiders turned their little heads up with disapproving expressions.

“What, you’ve never seen a spider with an expression?

Never seen a spider with a great big grin?

Or a grumpy frown?

Oh!”

So I went to bed early and could not sleep. Stressed with a capital’ S.

Hubs job is really getting me down. They are crushing him. He keeps working there; we have a huge mortgage to pay and other things.

So he gets trampled on, our family suffer and he keeps in there, two reasons. He feels he won’t get another job, and we owe money.

But there have been massive changes at his place of work that I just really can’t stand back and watch and this is not helpful to Hub when I have an opinion.

Then after about seven texts which were just winding me up more, disturbing me more, I heard a loud mouth outside our bedroom window. Sitting on our bench/garden seat.

Shouting down the phone at his girlfriend. Oh God this went on for an hour.

Two o clock the tap from the shower was actually giving me a head ache. It’s dripping a scary amount of water now.

Oh if it’s not one thing, it’s another.

We have just had to get our ceiling repaired in the living room and the kitchen with two leaks. In two bathrooms.

So here I am writing to you. Few. Again, grump over. I promise we shall have a light blog in a few hours. Until then, laters. Xxx

No comments: