translate

Friday 22 November 2013

From Russia with love part 1


Hey my friends, hope you are well? So our friend made the train, as it was running late and it was about midnight when she arrived.

We had a sandwich, cup of tea, and a chat at our breakfast bar, as it was too cold to sit in the conservatory which is now lovingly our dining room too.

 It was great to see Olga. She never changes. I just don’t know how I get bigger each time we meet and she stays very slim.

This morning, we had breakfast and during our toast and Marmite, the doorbell went. It was our post man?

I opened the door, big smile and arms out as we are waiting for a delivery.

I stood there for a good few seconds.

Then I heard a cheeky laughing sound coming from our doorstep.

It was our electricion.

He told me he didn’t have a parcel for me.

We joked and he fixed our shower room light. We have not minded having no light for a year, but teen, sorry, the other person in our house did mind.

So at last it’s fixed.

I shall tell you the cheeky thing our electrition did when he did our loft insulation.

In another blog.

So we went to the bus stop and caught a bus within minutes.

After about half an hour, we got off and we had asked the driver to let us know when we were there. Well because we were with Olga, he could have pointed shown us, but no, he turned off the engine. Two miserable people in front of us moaned and tutted.

It was rather embarrassing, though so sweet. The driver got out of his bus and walked us across the road to show us where we should catch the next bus.

Bless him and bad vibes to the grumps on the bus, but that was not the only grump we had today, oh, no, you just wait until I tell you the next part to this? Unbelievable what is to come?

Anyway, the bus came after one minute and off we went to shop until we dropped. Everything was so easy after then, thanks to our friend’s eyes and Hubs plastic.

Later with part two. Xxx

No comments: