translate

Saturday 23 November 2013

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE PART 4


Part 4

Good evening Bloggets. It is latish evening and I have just finished watching the X Factor.

Still Sam to win I hope. The best voice in the world and our friend Olga loved her too.

We made fish and potatoes for tea with sweetcorn. Not very interesting. Though I did put cheese on the potatoes. Hahahaha.  Exciting or what? Now our young one is doing techno stuff with Olga. We are just chilling after a really busy day in the town. It was really lovely. We went into Monsoon

The baby shop first. Oh my word. I need a baby? The clothes for babies are amazing. So deer though. But we did get some lovely things for my friend’s baby. Then into adult Monsoon. Oh bliss. I got a wonderful jumper for myself from my friend. She ran to the till as she normally does. She is really naughty.

My jumper is really warm and soft. It is light grey and it has different coloured gems on it. I love it.

We then went for some make up I wanted from Hub for my Christmas stocking. Oh the stupid stuck up person selling it, was a horror. As I said to a friend of mine today, this is our week for meeting nasty people. She spoke to us in such a condescending manor.

Why would a blind person want to wear makeup?

She wanted to know, “How do we do this sort of thing? Meaning how does she tell me colours. She didn’t know about the points that were on the store. We get points from our shop on a card. She was abrupt and would turn milk sour. Then we went for a wonderful coffee in a Danish pastry shop. It was rather post inside and I loved the atmosphere. Nice people.

Outside there was a merry go round with lights on and the entire street was decorated in fairy lights. There were singers doing their Carols. It was funny as they sounded sick.

I can’t believe carols in November and roasted chestnuts.

There was mulled wine too.

It was cold enough for Santa to come that is for sure.

We had a lovely day. We covered loads of shops.

Our friend was great and we even went to get tickets for the theatre to see Richard the third.

Oh a story for you that made me laughs.

I bought my friends Grand Son a fireman Sam fire engine. I wanted to show him a typical English toy as it was advertised as it talks and that will teach my little Russian baby some English words.

I got it. It talks. Flashes lights and has a siren.

Perfect, I wanted to see if it had batteries.

It had.

Oh

My

God

I think it was made in China and was sold by Dodgy Dave

As the fireman. English person? Not! Spoke in perfect Australian

One of the phrases for example was

“Right mate?    

 Covad in koala’s.

So translated into English, Are you alright friend? I am covered in Koala’s.

Oh God. I died. Our Fireman Sam is so English too.

Haha haha.

That is for buying on line. I really can’t believe it.

I also bought him some books. Fire man Sam too. Oh let’s hope they are not in Japanese?

OK, tomorrow, the Cathedral. X

 

  

 

No comments: