translate

Sunday 3 November 2013

MISSING YOU


My dear Bloggets. I hope you are all well. I really miss you all. I have been shut up for now but as I said the other day, bear with me please?

Fireworks are driving our dogs crazy, well, two out of three. Old BB, is OK with it all.

The rain has been dreadful here and this has obviously made a poor celebration of Bomb fire night/ Halloween. Right now, whilst the cold black night is nipping cold, I can hear an outdoor group playing. They sound really good, but it is like living next to a stadium.

I’m getting ready to watch the X factor. I tell you America, watch out, as we in the UK, have a world class act. I am not joking, she is unbelievable. She is called Sam and you have not heard a voice as good. With love until tomorrow. I shall be back, just not with life as I know it. X

No comments: