translate

Friday 8 November 2013

GOD ALL MIGHTY IT'S ON IT'S WAY


A quiet night watching my hero. The top 20 songs of Elvis Presley. He was a God and now he is in heaven, he is the God. He is the only singer ever to make my heart jump.

Now the wine went down well, I had a glass. Hahaha. But it was nice.

Now Bloggets, this news if you haven’t heard it already, will blow your mind. I have not done any research on this subject, though my Husband is heavily involved with it as its part of his work, but wait for this.

I wrote of the 3D printing some blogs ago, also known as reprographics.

Replacement body parts now can be printed to order. An ear has been made and the ear can actually hear.

Five years away to be fitted into a person.

Human stem cells can be now printed. So far only plastic parts are made but in the near future, we shall have limbs and I pray eyes. If this is not science mixed with art, I am not Fiona.

Sorry for such a rushed and not too professional blog, but, I am rather emotional about the subject. I am ecstatic.

 Please, God, please, hear my prayer

 

No comments: