translate

Sunday 17 November 2013

A CHILLI DANCE


Good afternoon Bloggets.

Hope you are all well? I have had a busy couple of days of late. What with yesterday and our loft insulation people, and our painter having to return as the night before when the dotted one had his tea, on our newly fitted breakfast bar, there was an almighty clash. As his tea and cup of cappuccino flew across the kitchen staining our newly painted (cream) walls and freshly painted radiators.

The painter had not fitted the bar correctly. So he came back and fitted “Ten” brackets. Our bar is only a metre / three foot long. As you can imagine when he told me how many brackets he was going to put on my wall, I was a little shocked. But I guess, it will not come down again, and if it does, so will the wall.

Hub and I spent all day cleaning and getting ready for our family to come today.

As well as that, we were invited last night, to a dance at the local church. We had to take a bottle of wine an there was food provided.

It was great to see our old friends again. Wonderful Flexi was there and our funny Welsh friend.

Flexi was as sweet as ever and our funny friend was fantastic and so helpful in getting our food for us. We entered a raffle and guess what? We won.

As our friend took us to see what I would like, we joked about the driving experience that was on offer.

I picked a lovely cheese board with knives and I was not sat down a minute, and we won again.

This is so not like us. Hub got up this time and he got a lovely box of biscuits.

The food was delicious. Even a vegetarian choice. It was Chilli.

Not the weather, but the food. With a baked potato.

There were cakes too made by Flexi. I saw Coffee cup it has been too long since I saw her and Sarah. And of course we went with our Geordie friend who is great and spoke to her Mum. Oh I really wished I could tell these lucky girls, how much they should appreciate their Mothers. I listened to her Mum say how she helps her daughter around the house and so on. I am so envious of such people. I miss my Mum dreadfully.

But a great night, Sharron I learned made the vegetarian food, and I loved having a warm meal, since having our kitchen painted, our house has not been accessible to cook in for almost a week.

The music was great. Scottish dancing and everyone was in Great Spirit. Hubs Dad and brother came today for lunch and now I am catching up with you before going to start to wrap Christmas gifts.

Until later my friends, take good care.

X
 

No comments: