translate

Friday 22 November 2013

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE PART 2


Part 2

The shops were great and under one roof. I bought most if not all of our Christmas gifts. It was great and so easy with having a sighted person with us. Interesting, Hub and I love the same things.

 Though

We also dislike the same things as well.

So Hub went for shoes, well, he has not had any new shoes since three years ago. He really needs them. We did not expect what happened.

Olga showed us to a seat. It was a huge flat bench. Oh my God. A horrible man went ballistic. He shouted to us for “pushing him off his seat, where he had been for ten minutes.”

Hahahah. I would love to push him off his seat. He was so rude Bloggets. I stood up and said I was sorry, but as my Husband and I are blind, we didn’t even know he was there

He absolutely went off on one. Shouting and really being so very nasty. Its idiotslike him, that make blind people stay in the house.

The staff said in the shop, he goes in there all the time and is always nasty. We saw him some hours later, shouting at another poor unsuspecting person and he still after hours of being in the shopping centre, with no bags.

So a professional moaner and totally rude and evil man. I say evil as his words were really horrible.

I really pray, that all those who spent time today in grumbling and being as nasty as possible to us today, end up blind even for one week of their life.

How dare those people take time out to be so nasty? And why? Sometimes this is why I do stay in and not like going out. But then I remember that the bus driver who took us across the road, and some lovely people like the young girl in the shoe shop, who sponsored a guide dog since a puppy, are in our world too. Thank God for them and a note to the devil, please introduce yourself to the nasties we met today?

I bought my friend some nice pyjamas and a cardigan. Her Husband a really lovely designer jumper and a handmade/crafted bicycle. It is made from wood. Hand carved. There is so much detail on it, peddles work and there is a minuscule horn and even a chain on the bike. The wheels go around too. The saddle is amazing. All the detail, even a rack on the back.

It was really deer, but this man has everything in the world and is a keen cyclist. We bought it on a stall that was totally made from hand crafted wood. It was to look like a log cabin. There were Chinese cats for luck hanging from the windowsills of the house and wooden chimes. There were huge elephants and giraffes also made from wood. Hand calved owls and teddy bears for the garden. Wooden benches to sit on and solid wooden tables. There were carved ducks too and walking sticks.

Everything was made from wood.

It was so beautiful. The bike we bought my friend was carefully put into a gift box. God knows what he will think about it, or what he will do with it, perhaps put it on his desk, but he is so hard to buy for, he likes reading, so we previously bought him online a book reading light. So with his jumper, he has some OK gifts. I wanted to by the dotted one one of the jumpers, but Hub and Olga, said not to. Came home and he loves the jumper and wished for one.

Oh well.

Oh and then we went into the chocolate shop... hahah.

Oh my God. We bought the shop.

Nothing left for anyone else. My friend Olga also brought a truck load from Russia too. So my poems about the elves, may find that the little people at the chocolate factory, will get lost and come here rather than up the road.

The funny thing is we went to find the place where we could get a card for 10% off shops, was as better as a chocolate fireguard. No shops accepted the card. Haha. Why give it out?

There was an ice rink there for Christmas and a huge play area. But I didn’t skate and Hub declined from playing in the ball pool. Hahaha.

Came home and now chilling.

Tomorrow, our town. Until then with love.

 

No comments: