translate

Thursday 21 November 2013

SCRUBBER


Good morning, I am cleaning the house for our friend coming.

Windows are shining in my mind, are they?  That is a question for the sighted ones. Really, I have done my best but with not being able to see the  stains on kitchen cupboard doors and so on, how do I know?

I can clean and clean, but if there is a stain, you need to focus on one spot till it’s gone.

I have asked for help to have a look and help me to see things like that, my lovely neighbour from over the road, offered to do that for me, she is such a sweet person. Really, I am liking her more and  more each day, we text each other most days and Hub thinks this is so funny, to text and we live ten seconds away from each other.

Hub has ironed all morning and I have dusted. I shall do the shower room, a job I hate because it is so small in there. I asked Teen to clean his bathroom, after he does that, I shall do it again, but knowing it will be better than me doing it from the start, as teen will, see stains.

 But teen won’t do behind toilets and the tiles or the tops of mirrors and so on. Or, dust the blinds. Haha. Things you don’t always see, he will not do.

At least our dogs are smell free as they have all been bathed.

It’s really sunny here but so cold. Our canary, Irish you know, sang today.

It’s been two days since he has.

Tomorrow, we are off to the town, to do the start of our Christmas shopping.

I’m really looking forward to it.

To go without having to worry about where everything is, will be lovely.

OK, now I must go and get on with life. Later with love. X
 

No comments: