translate

Thursday 7 November 2013

MY DAY


Good day to you my Bloggets. I hope you are all better than yesterday? Today is sunny calm and cold in this part of the UK.

I have had a busy day. My friend Arty came and Boy she can talk…….Hahahahha. We took the two dogs on our field. Oh my God the mud. We met all the people in I’m sure this part of the world with a dog. It was really busy.

Everyone with dog’s talks you know.

There were some beauties on the field.

Dogs I mean, not people, though I am sure they were beautiful too?

Second thoughts, perhaps not. Haehhehe

We talked to all and all talked to us; I got told again I don’t look blind. Well, that is because I was standing still, haha. If they saw me walk about they would soon know.

Oh it does get on my bobble hat though when people say that? I kind of know what they mean, but, really, think about it, should I have horns?

They mean because my eyes look at them and they are blue eyes without unnecessary movement, but that is because of two reasons. One, I have RP, so it is not my eyes as such that is the problem, it is behind the eyes, so the electrics…

My plugs are fine and it is because B,

I used to see so knew how to look at people as in side glances or have a twinkle, when joking.

Also it was the modelling I did when I had to look a certain way towards the camera or have a particular look whilst walking the walk. I still try to keep that up, but I must say, it actually hurts my eyes as the muscles just want to go to sleep.

If there ever is a cure, well, my muscles need to work, don’t they?

I tell you bloggets, my eye muscles, are the only muscles that work in my body…

Well, I shall tell you later a funny story about the field walk. This is a corker.

So we came back a different way. Wow, that was an interesting walk.

I first walked over a wooden bridge across the lake, then down some very challenging steps with logs at the end of the steps then down what Arty described as an egg shell box.

So right she was. I have never walked on such texture. It went downhill then back up again.

Then up the same kind of odd steps. Then at last back on the path. I tell you I felt like I was in a really lovely park. It just felt fancy.

It’s amazing it’s on my doorstep but I never knew it existed until today.

Wagg did dreadful walking on harness. Oh she was pretty bad.

Got home we had to get a towel and Arty kindly dried the dogs whilst I put the kettle on..

I still have my shoes to see to. Dreading that.

One dog a cute spaniel rolled in a bath of mud. It was all over her face. As though she had a face mask on.

She had her pamper day.

We got back and the gardener I have been waiting for for a few weeks, phoned to  say he was coming. I tell you, it doesn’t rain but it pours. No gardeners all summer and two in a week.

Oh he has been here for over an hour and a half. I kind of hoped he would not be so long as he is £18 per hour, but I hope he will be almost finished as the lady who came the other day, did two hours and did most of the weeds, so all there is for this guy to do is take a tree out, cut down some evil things from next door coming over to us and plant some bulbs.

I am going out in five minutes, to ask is he almost finished. I can’t afford more than two hours.

He seems a nice guy though, I’m sure he will do a great job.

I have not had a thing to eat yet and it is after four in the afternoon. I have loads to do. Brush the dogs, put out the bin and do the dog run. How embarrassing, I didn’t get chance to do it before the gardener came. I didn’t know he was coming until the last moment.

My Hub home tonight so I have a meal to cook and washing to do. Then the floors again. So enough chatting for now, I shall go but remind me to tell you the story about my walk and who I met…..OMG?

X

No comments: