translate

Thursday 21 November 2013

I FEAR SHE HAS MISSED IT


OK, not that I am panicking, but, my friend has arrived in Manchester and its nine in the evening. Her train to come here is twenty past nine. It’s a ten minute walk from the airport to the train station.  She firstly has to get her luggage. Oh and of course get off the aeroplane.

I doubt she will make the train. Oh God.

So tomorrow out and about. We are going to a designer outlet.

At the chocolate shop, we will have to visit, as they are giving samples of their chocolates. Well, I will taste it for all of us. For those who are unable to visit there. So it will be my duty. Hahahahehehehe.

The things I have to do for our Blogget family.

Right, Saturday, we will visit our town. I hope the Christmas stalls will be there. The little wooden chalets of art.

Sunday we will visit the Cathedral and look around the old town. Monday, staying in, as tea time, we are going with our friend to see Bruno Mars in my old home town. Our Russian friend shall stay here and chill. Tuesday our lovely friends from my home village will visit for the day and we shall exchange Christmas presents.

 Apart from a visit to the theatre, that should be interesting, I have no other plans as yet. May go to the cinema.

OK. Now I shall see if my poor friend has made the train.

With love.

No comments: