translate

Monday 4 November 2013

A FULL MOON


OK, I went to bed. I really struggled to sleep. I know why, but that didn’t help. I lay there for two hours. Just about to drift off to the land of nightmares, and my mobile rings.

I hate it when the phone rings through the night, as the first thoughts are someone has died.

Then it read the name of the person calling.

My …

Heheheheh.

So here I am downstairs as I know I keep my poor Hub awake.

It’s really quiet in the living room. No sound outside at all.

The house is silent too, well, until the most enormous howl, yes, howl, came from Long Chops.

I jumped out of my skin and that is a lot of skin.

I mean, she has never done that in her life.

Is there a full moon?

No joke, this howl went on for about six seconds.

And so loud.

Well, Waggatail has obviously never heard this doggy word before, she jumped up and her bells sounded like the Cathedral, they rattled so much. Hehehehahha. Not as much as my nerves rattled.

I wonder what she dreamt about?

I know the fireworks have been bothering them.

OK, I shall tell you the story of my painter in a few hours but first, I must go online and shop for our groceries.

God, what will I buy this week that is unrecognisable?

Later gators with love. X

No comments: