translate

Saturday 30 November 2013

TEARS IN THE TEA CUP


Part 6

We got up today, poor Olga, was vacuuming the floors downstairs. She emptied the bins and put on the kettle. Bless her. I made breakfast and the four of us sat around our table chatting.

We had a lovely morning, an yet sad.

I made lunch of quiche, salad with a truffle dressing and a cup of tea with the delicious home made biscuits Olga brought from the Christmas craft fair yesterday.

I really felt sad as my cup was almost empty. This represented our dear friend was about to climb aboard her chariot to take her to the station.

I received a text to  tell me the taxi had arrived.

Olga emotionally asked me to send him away.

I really felt a deep sadness for our friend. Though kept telling myself that she will be back in half a year and this time for three months.

As she left with her case and bag, my heart sank. Hub and I missed her before she left the street and when the one I don’t talk about came home from work, he said the house was empty without her and he missed her too.

But she is still here in her soul as the loft has been ventured into and down came the Christmas decorations, and so many of them, she bought me. More on that later.

Lots to catch up on this week and until then, with love. X

No comments: