translate

Sunday 10 November 2013

PHILIPPINES


For all the people now in the Philippines my heart goes out to you. I hurt for your loss, whether it is your personal loss or a distant knowledge of a parting. As I sit in my warm heated house with water and electric. With food and health, I know I am lucky. I feel so sad and totally desperate for all of you tonight. A natural evil has struck you again for the 20th time this year, but this time worse than ever.

I pray that whoever is left, will find the strength to carry on and rebuild your lives. For the hurt you may be feeling now to weaken and for your beliefs to know that those who have departed, have gone to a better land where nothing of harm can touch them.

I’m so sorry for you, and if it means anything, my words to our maker, have been sent.

With love and huge respect.

No comments: