translate

Saturday 16 November 2013

THE MASKED MEN


OK, our neighbours will seriously be wondering what on earth we are doing to our house now, as Two men walked in our house, looking normal, and came out an hour later, wearing full body suits gloves and masks.

Hahahahahahaha. The best thing about it is the masks were bright orange and when they were putting them on oh my God, I did laugh.

All I heard was the larger guy not being able to get into his suit.

  He was on my landing saying to his friend/colleague,

“I have my suit stuck, I can’t get it over my legs, and then he could not get his boots on as when he tried to bend over, he was getting stuck. Hahahahahha Then the suit started to split. Oh Gosh it was funny, the sound effects.

So the men, my electrician and his friend have done my loft insulation.

Hub and I spent all day putting back our china and Cristal in the two display cabinets. I really do have too much. But I love it.

My dotted one had interesting moments. I won’t see him now till tomorrow. Shame I don’t let you know about his life now. But whatever makes him feel better, and believe me, he really does need to feel better right now.

Right, I have to go for now, as I need to get ready to go out my Geordie friend is coming and we are going to a Dance. More on that tomorrow, later on, as we have visitors from our family tomorrow. My brother in law and Father in law are coming and I am cooking lunch.

Sorry this is so short, but must dash, I promise I will make up for it. Oh we had a small disaster too, I shall tell you more tomorrow. Xxxx

No comments: